An Interview With God Reviews

• Nov 16, 2020

I love it great insight. God is real for people in trouble Not a evangelical approach but more realistic in the sense of what empowers us to be.

• Sep 27, 2020

Christian Propaganda. the title and synopsis is misleading, this is a movie about infidelity and suicided prevention.

• Aug 17, 2020

That was so beautiful, brought me tears of joy.

That was so beautiful, brought me tears of joy.

• Jul 22, 2020

Wanted to like this, but storyline was choppy. They don’t build the characters up and keep referring to things you have no context about thinking it will build suspense but fails to do so, just irritates instead. Script and acting didn’t seem to match or make sense at times. Doesn’t really explain why certain things are happening and significance of most of the scenes is not apparent. Filming didn’t capture emotion or various perspectives properly. Overall complete waste of time. Only take away is that you have free will and to have faith. If you know that already, not worth watching.

• May 11, 2020

This Faith based movie was interesting, but, not terribly exciting

This Faith based movie was interesting, but, not terribly exciting

• Nov 08, 2019

Certainly well acted, and the plot line plays out nicely. Makes you really think about our existence on this earth. Worth a viewing for sure.

• Aug 18, 2019

It's interesting how the pro Christina follow this like it is a tool to have faith rather than a confirmation of belief. As usual, God is evasive, especially about salvation. He doesn't answer why bad things happen but more pertinent is what human nature to warrant that bad things happen. Bad is objectifiied without asking why bad things happen. No, it isn't god's fault that they do. That's our problem. Considering it is based around wa, why not ask what drives people to war as a means of power v love as empowerment? Why keep asking the same questions that cannot be answered because the framework for the questions asked is limited? As usual, the American market makes God's love obliging, hence this attachment. Same thing happened with City of Angels versus Wings of Desire. One is inspiring, the other chocking. Terrible. Seriously, what kind of God creates bad things to make you servant to love? Really? God needs to love himself more.

• Jul 03, 2019

This is one of the worst films of its kind that i have ever encountered. A piece of paper would have more depth than this film. And if it was a blank sheet of paper, then it would have more answers on it than this film has from beginning to end. It treats its audience as idiots, literally lying to us at times. I've seen better and more compelling acting from Shia LaBeouf than anyone on this entire cast. It makes the worst episode of Bible man ever made look like the best thing ever produced in the history of film making.

• Jul 03, 2019

Yup. A Christian film that knows a little something about the need to get oriented towards a spiritual view of faith, and overcome the idolatry of faith. Pretty simple in its overall conception, the sincerity and play with the details of a relationship made it compelling. God didn´t get lost in intellectual theology, either. I love my interfaith Christianity, but I could enjoy this despite the intramural framing of things.

• May 27, 2019