The Animatrix Reviews

• Feb 21, 2021

The greatest adult animated movie blockbuster on DVD and Blu-Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dec 27, 2020

very well directed and very well animated, Animatrix is ​​an impressive visual spectacle that any fan of the classic trilogy should consume.

• Jan 28, 2020

Fantastic and must see. Just that, the rest is on the movie.

Fantastic and must see. Just that, the rest is on the movie.

• Nov 06, 2019

A nice grab bag of different stories relating to the Matrix universe. Each with its own creative design and visuals. Though I enjoyed some shorts, I found others a bit boring. If you're like me, you've rewatched some shorts on Youtube while ignoring others. 3.5/5. Though some shorts I'd rate much higher and some much lower. A must-watch to any big fans of the Matrix universe.

• May 14, 2019

With several distinctive animation styles, delivered and crafted by several talents behind these stories, Animatrix expands the Matrix universe with style, fashion and though-provoking themes, just as this franchise should, creating clever connection within the franchise itself, and delivering entertaining, visceral and attractive short-tales, although some of them might not work as effectively, making this a worthy anthology-entry, and a visual delight for both, fans of the films and anime in general.

• Apr 11, 2019

I wish they would’ve stopped here. This was a way better follow up than the two sequels. Outstanding storytelling.

• Aug 21, 2017

Interesting look deeper into the world of The Matrix, via animation.

Interesting look deeper into the world of The Matrix, via animation.

• Mar 13, 2017

some of these kick your ass, go for a walk, and return to kick your ass again once more, with feeling.

• Mar 13, 2017

Matrix in Final Fantasy taste...

Matrix in Final Fantasy taste...

I even liked this one.