Arbitrage Reviews

• Aug 14, 2019

A great drama that really had me engaged the entire time. Recommend if you want to see a quality drama

• Jan 29, 2019

This movie was so really good. my mind was like wow whats gonna happen next.

This movie was so really good. my mind was like wow whats gonna happen next.

• Nov 22, 2018

Well constructed, directed and acted. I had some trouble with the ending, but I think I figured it out. Spoiler : if he had not signed his wife's document, wouldn't he be in handcuffs? Some people complain about this movie, that Susan Sarandon was under used for instance. I like the "gotcha in the end" quality that her character commands. And for all the moralists that scream that the rich bastard got away with it, I want to believe that he did care about his family as he stated early and that this was a brutal punch to him as well as losing all his money, he lost everything...to see him in handcuffs would have been the ordinary story.

• Sep 20, 2017

Forgettable straight-to-DVD fare.

Forgettable straight-to-DVD fare.

• Jun 26, 2017

Thrilling the whole way. Great movie & script by @njarecki. Driven by #richardgere's performance 8.5/10 #arbitrage

• Jan 25, 2017

Los Miller representan la familia perfecta de Estados Unidos que han logrado construir un imperio a base de trabajo duro y Robert Miller (Richard Gere) el patriarca, está a punto de cerrar la venta de su empresa con lo que concluirá el paso final de una carrera exitosa. No obstante, un enorme fraude se encierra detrás esta negociación que podría ponerse al descubierto y generar conflictos familiares cuando los valores choquen con los intereses. Por otro lado, los amoríos de Miller podrían tener graves consecuencias cuando un conflicto policial parece alcanzarlo. Con Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling, Laetitia Casta, y Nate Parker

• Jan 01, 2017

Good straight forward conspiracy / cover-up story that is worth a watch. Gere is very good alongside Sarandon

• Oct 05, 2016

A story where events spiral out of control, but each of the main characters has flaws, including the police investigating so there's nowhere for the audiences sympathies to go, however it has a good pace to it.

• Sep 27, 2016

I always thought that a good thriller means some intelligent detective work, engaging hide and seek chases or mind blowing mystery. This film changed my assumptions completely. It runs high on fast drama, exploring 4-5 major characters in depth. The wife and the daughter prove their point with just 2 scenes each.

• Aug 17, 2016

Good flick. and Gere is always great.

Good flick. and Gere is always great.