Are We Done Yet? Reviews

• Mar 26, 2019

Thank god the last half was good because the first half was infuriating.

Thank god the last half was good because the first half was infuriating.

• Mar 24, 2019

Bad movie. This movie was extremely crude, and you will hate chuck (character). It was bad

• Nov 22, 2018

I loved this second movie, because they showed the animated intro and ending title. Also, I laughed at the scene of deer again, when he opened his eyes wide at them.

• Nov 11, 2018

Strong, sometimes stuff. This should be required viewing before that first contract is signed, and before that DoD policy posting is confirmed. Women, especially, should be aware of their additional risk of sexual abuse from their fellow service members. We're left with the participants experiencing a possibility of hope.

• Nov 10, 2018

I was very much looking forward to watch this documentary especially that it talks about the struggles of veterans and PTSD, but I thought it was confusing and there was no flow to the story.