Arrival Reviews

• 1d ago

Spectacular in every sense! People unnecessarily whine about the slow pace of the movie thus completely fails to feel the essence. Arrival with its slow narrative style, unfolding a beautiful yet heart breaking story with utmost care, becomes a cinematic milestone, a meticulously crafted masterpiece. Amy Adams delivers her career best performance.

• 3d ago

Fantastic film. Amy Adams is amazing and definitely should have been nominated

Fantastic film. Amy Adams is amazing and definitely should have been nominated

• 6d ago

Awesome plot. Movies usually don't shower you with science like that.

Awesome plot. Movies usually don't shower you with science like that.

• Aug 09, 2019

A refreshingly simple Sci Fi film with a great lead character and interesting philosophical notions.

• Aug 08, 2019

One of the better sci-fi I've seen.

One of the better sci-fi I've seen.

• Aug 04, 2019

Arrival is a excellent sci- fi thriller mystery with great music and cinematography and great acting from Amy Adams also with a good plot change up

• Aug 04, 2019

Any movie whose finale depends on a nobody being able to put a call through (from the USA) to the Chinese army commander at the moment that the Chinese army is about to attack some Aliens is, for me, an insult. Boring, light and condescending.

• Aug 03, 2019

Best movie this decade. Amy Adams robbed of an Oscar nom. Inventive & original in their use of time travel. Emotionally gripping. Awesome !!

• Jul 26, 2019

Reflective and thought-provoking. Great performance by Adams.

Reflective and thought-provoking. Great performance by Adams.

• Jul 23, 2019

Superb! You have to pay attention though, because if, like me, you half watch it and miss a couple of vital clues, you will be, like me, completely baffled at the end. Second time I watched it I was blown away. Must watch!