Arthur Christmas Reviews

• Aug 30, 2020

this movie is my favorite Christmas movie ever I watch it multiple times during the festive period it combines classic christmas films and modern day technology and just makes you feel all good inside

• Jul 14, 2020

This movie is OK, but it isn't very funny like Aardman's other movies. Not that it isn't funny at all, there's a few funny jokes but I wouldn't call this movie a comedy. Overall, this is a good movie.

• Jan 22, 2020

One of the most underrated Christmas movies. It's a must watch every year at the holidays.

• Jan 09, 2020

A fresh and creative story about the magic of Christmas in a modern gadget filled age. Beautiful animation, an all-star voice cast and a clever script, an instant classic.

• Jan 05, 2020

Goofy tone and shows true meanings of christmas to bad i cant understand british.

• Dec 24, 2019

Arthur Christmas is a 2011 British-American 3D computer-animated Christmas comedy film, produced by Aardman Animations. Itโ€™s ok, but I feel mixed about this one ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™d recommend it if you like this genre, but if not then probably give it a miss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

• Dec 23, 2019

I adore this movie, the more I watch it, the more of the cute jokes I get!

I adore this movie, the more I watch it, the more of the cute jokes I get!

• Dec 15, 2019

It's funny and heartwarming at the same time. It one of those movies that has some adult humor that will go right over the kids heads. It's a great family movie.

• Dec 14, 2019

A very enjoyable Christmas film.

A very enjoyable Christmas film.

• Dec 01, 2019

Terribly sexist film with a boring plot and poor writing that includes derogatory comments about women. The only lead female character's contribution to the plot is to serve tea to the men and repair their clothing. All of the characters in power are male. The grandfather says to Arthur that "at one point we thought we could never teach women to read" in a tone that clearly wasn't even tongue in cheek. I am shocked to see that this demeaning film was directed and written by a woman who should be ashamed that this has been released for children to watch.