Arthur Christmas Reviews

• Jul 19, 2019

Legit greatest movie of all time.

Legit greatest movie of all time.

• Jan 16, 2019

An new take on the Santa Claus myth, this one's a pretty fun ride.

An new take on the Santa Claus myth, this one's a pretty fun ride.

• Jan 16, 2019

It's nice to find out a movie using boxxy software app that captures the Christmas spirit like this one does. It might just be a new Christmas classic. Either way it's a fantastic movie to watch during the Christmas holiday.

• Dec 29, 2018

A really fun and enjoyable xmas movie. All charm and innocence, no ugliness, great for kids.

• Dec 27, 2018

An entertaining animation. Likeable characters and a sweet, relatively enjoyable plot. You know where it's going to end but you don't know how you'll get there. A very good Christmas family film

• Dec 27, 2018

Santa Claus's ultra-high-tech operation to deliver Christmas presents inexplicably fails once and his clumsy son Arthur endeavours to solve the problem at once. Quite an imaginative perspective on the idea of this legendary figure and it pays off by giving us a fascinating adventure story with some of the most talented British voice actors. Very entertaining and hilarious!

• Dec 23, 2018

Adorable in every way. Has a heartwarming message about family.

Adorable in every way. Has a heartwarming message about family.

• Dec 19, 2018

I definitely can not say that I expected anything worth my time from this film. I never really had it advertised to me other than by word of mouth through family, and I finally got to watch it tonight. Holy crap, it was hilarious. Bill Nighy makes this movie a gem. The overall premise is clever and different and this works as a great entry in animation, let alone Christmas films. I like how the film goes over the concept of selfishness, and from the most unlikely sources. Sometimes the need to receive recognition or accolades blinds us to what is truly important, and the film addresses this splendidly. A lovely little movie I'll heartily recommend to anyone looking for a good Christmas story.

• Dec 19, 2018

a fun family movie for the holidays.

a fun family movie for the holidays.

A fresh take on the tales of the most wonderful time of the year