Authors Anonymous Reviews

• Aug 16, 2016

Could have been better executed, interesting characters but not much in plot.

Could have been better executed, interesting characters but not much in plot.

• May 31, 2016

Of course it's a parody but it does need to be funnier. And why is the whole cast attractive and white? To begin the movie with direct-to-camera is daring - but a mistake. Pity there is really no character development, especially in a movie about writing! It's all very safe. But then again, if you like literature and especially parody you might get a chuckle or two.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Jan 16, 2016

Interesting little satire. At first nearly switched it off, but glad I stuck with it. Biting look at a group of wannabe writers. Some of it works better than other bits, but once I got used to the style, I quite enjoyed it.

• Aug 29, 2015

I sat through 40 minutes of this and saw nothing but a bunch of people sitting around and whining pretentiously at each other. I didn't have high expectations considering the cast, but I thought maybe I could at least sit through the whole thing. Just kidding. Don't waste your time.

• May 22, 2015

Characters are foolish. The only reason to watch this movie is to see Chris Klein performance

• Mar 22, 2015

This had a couple moments of both insight and comedy, but overall, it was not very good. Found it hard to like any of the characters in this movie. Watched it for Kaley Cuoco, but this movie did not help her career any.

• Dec 29, 2014

An unusual film that portrays itself as a comedy, though falls flat in it's objective. However when I watched the film (with absolutely no expectations, as I had read a lot of negative reviews) I saw a film that cleverly appears to capture a small piece of the writing world. Styled as a documentary, the film shows in an enjoyable manor that writing is not all it is cracked up to be, just like life.

• Nov 26, 2014

Best way to describe this movie is useless. Only watched it to see Kaley Cuocco as soneone else other than Penny on Big Bang Theory

• Oct 20, 2014

Authors Anonymous had the chance to be great. The concept was decent enough; the problem was the actualization of that concept. This was, however, David Congalton's first, and only, writing credit, according to IMDB. If he manages to get his style polished, he may have some great stories to tell in the future. http://trust-the-dice.blogspot.com/

• Oct 18, 2014

Authors: anonymous is it ok slow moving comedy about a group of people that get together discuss what books are writing until they can get a book deal . A good cast in this movie Kaley cuoco, Chris Klein and Dylan Walsh , and Dennis Fernia star in this movie. C(2014)