Avengers: Age of Ultron Reviews

• 3d ago

It was a great movie

It was a great movie

• 5d ago

After "Avengers" I expected something better than this.

After "Avengers" I expected something better than this.

• Mar 25, 2020

Avengers: Age Of Ultron may not be the best superhero sequel nor the best film of the MCU. However, This movie does pack a punch with new characters, new settings, a unique script, and awesome visuals. Overall, This Marvel sequel really shows what the Avengers are made of.

• Mar 24, 2020

Fun to watch and Repeat watching !!!

Fun to watch and Repeat watching !!!

• Mar 19, 2020

Being a film with more themes, plotlines, and ideas than the first Avengers film, it came off a little messy and confusing at times. But it's still a very entertaining film and I definitely recommend this to people who love comic book movies.

• Mar 16, 2020

It was cool to see the Avengers fight again! The sad part was when Hulk left leaving Romanoff sad. Another fight I liked was when Hulk was fighting with Iron Man with his Hulk Buster suit. I thought Wanda was about to do the mind thing on Hawkeye, but he sensed her coming. Better to watch this before Ragnarok! WORTH IT! FUNNY!

• Mar 10, 2020

I thought it was ever so barley better than the first it's just to me Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver aren't very likable.

• Mar 01, 2020

Um filme bom, os efeitos visuais desse filmes são bem bons comparado aos outros da franquia, e teve uma das cenas de ação mais legais que foi a luta da Veronica contra o Hulk. Um vilão muito bem construido (Literalmente kkk... Desculpa), e um motivo bem coeso para sua vilania.

• Feb 26, 2020

I hope you read the comic books and watched every other movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Otherwise, you have no reason to care for any of the characters. The movie is the cinematic equivalent of a toddler emptying out his toy box and smashing all his action figures against each other. Group shots, mindless action scenes, and faceless CGI armies are not cinema.

• Feb 20, 2020

Avengers Age of Ultron is a fun film with again a great and amazing cast with this movie introducing a great new villain and 2 great new characters Quicksilver and Wanda. This movie can be very emotional with Quicksilver and Wanda killing Ultron. Sure its not on the same level as the original Avengers movie it still is good.