The Back-up Plan Reviews

• Jul 26, 2019

Embarrassing. This film is contrived, unfunny and an insult to the medium. The script is so bad. I wanted to slash my wrists while sitting through it.

• Feb 01, 2019

J. Lo gives a good performance, but she and her co star are infuriatingly unrelatable and the plot is so lazy it can't even hit the easiest beats in story structure most rom coms follow. I guess I could see an elderly mother and her middle aged daughter getting some laughs at all of the pregnancy and situational yuks.

• Nov 12, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Aug 26, 2018

Perfect Romantic Comedy!

Perfect Romantic Comedy!

• Aug 27, 2016

its was funny but its not

its was funny but its not

• Aug 14, 2016

Hahaha funny ending! Good movie and funny!

Hahaha funny ending! Good movie and funny!

• Jul 15, 2016

It's not bad it's an entertaining new take on a romantic comedy

It's not bad it's an entertaining new take on a romantic comedy

• Aug 11, 2015

The love for NY is not overseeable in this movie, but what are they trying to do here: creating a terrible, forgettable and downright stupid version of sex and the city or recreating a rom com we all seen about one million times? They succeeded at both.

• Jul 26, 2015

Aunque el argumento no es muy original que digamos, la historia acaba siendo entretenida, con dos o tres muy buenas puntadas con las que te vas a reír. El final es perfectamente predecible (como en todas las películas de este género), sin embargo, si la ves pasarás un rato agradable.

• Jun 27, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........THE 2 BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS MOVIE ARE Alex O'Loughlin (From the brilliant tv series Hawaii five-o), Eric Christian Olsen (From the brilliant tv series ncis los angeles)......