Balls of Fury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Balls of Fury Reviews

½ May 11, 2017
This is a truly funny film and I can't believe it's so heavily slated here. It has a few flat spots but it chuckles along nicely with some there are some proper laugh out loud, belly laugh moments. Of all the reviews I've read on here, no-one has picked up that this is a parody of the Bruce Lee film "Fists of Fury" (also done in Kentucky Fried Movie), but I guess that's why most of the critics don't get it. If you want a film that will make you laugh this is high up on my recommend list. Best enjoyed with a few friends, some beers and a take-away.
½ April 15, 2017
The way they sold the trailers before i went to the theaters.. the premise, the potential.. however the delivery.
April 9, 2017
It isn't perfect, but there are some fun, lowbrow gags in this movie that make it worth seeing if it pops up on Netflix. I found that Dan Folger's character in this movie was very Jack Black-esque, so if you like that you might like this movie. Not every joke hits, but Walken and Lopez give standout performances that make Balls of Fury enjoyable.
½ February 19, 2017
Horrible. And yet oddly better than most stupidity comedies
November 16, 2016
Balls of Fury is an attempt at greatness but falls flat, mostly due to the shamble-creating Dan Fogler. His comedic style constantly stays in the mud, and for a movie like Balls of Fury to depend on him carrying it, of course the whole house then falls flat. Even the redeemable Walken, showcasing his self-parody style and perfect dialogue delivery, could not help lift or alleviate the walking corpse that this movie is. It has few redeemable features, it's stupidly predictable, and has little to offer to the genre of comedy.
October 12, 2016
J'adore Christopher Walken
½ October 10, 2016
10/9/2016: An ok movie with some laughs.
August 31, 2016
does a great job being intentionally stupid. It was funny enough to watch.
May 28, 2016
Very funny. Joke timing & nuances are great! People who don't like it most likely didn't like Kentucky Fried Movie. Thomas Lennon doesn't get enough credit.
½ May 2, 2016
I don't think it's a big surprise that the rating is half a star. and that's being generous. The plot was ridiculous, I can't even describe how awful this was without getting mad
April 11, 2016
So AMAZINGLY stupid, blows dodgeball out of the water.... loved it
February 24, 2016
oh man I want to see it!
February 22, 2016
Like a lot of his smaller movies,Walken is the best thing about this movie and he is still not enough.
February 20, 2016
Some of the jokes were funny but most of the movie is just bad acting and plot holes
December 31, 2015
I normally would have no interest whatsoever in this movie but I have to go see it under the Walken corollary
½ November 17, 2015
bits and pieces of funnies but i cannot say i recommend this. Terrible lead in Dan Fogler..... who is this guy by the way. he's: a. not a good actor b. not funny. c. not likable.
October 30, 2015
I'll be there opening night
October 12, 2015
Funny, ALOT OF BALLS.
August 18, 2015
Shang Tsung, Lo Pan, and Lana. Your argument is invalid.