Balls of Fury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Balls of Fury Reviews

November 16, 2016
Balls of Fury is an attempt at greatness but falls flat, mostly due to the shamble-creating Dan Fogler. His comedic style constantly stays in the mud, and for a movie like Balls of Fury to depend on him carrying it, of course the whole house then falls flat. Even the redeemable Walken, showcasing his self-parody style and perfect dialogue delivery, could not help lift or alleviate the walking corpse that this movie is. It has few redeemable features, it's stupidly predictable, and has little to offer to the genre of comedy.
October 12, 2016
J'adore Christopher Walken
½ October 10, 2016
10/9/2016: An ok movie with some laughs.
August 31, 2016
does a great job being intentionally stupid. It was funny enough to watch.
May 28, 2016
Very funny. Joke timing & nuances are great! People who don't like it most likely didn't like Kentucky Fried Movie. Thomas Lennon doesn't get enough credit.
½ May 2, 2016
I don't think it's a big surprise that the rating is half a star. and that's being generous. The plot was ridiculous, I can't even describe how awful this was without getting mad
April 11, 2016
So AMAZINGLY stupid, blows dodgeball out of the water.... loved it
February 24, 2016
oh man I want to see it!
February 22, 2016
Like a lot of his smaller movies,Walken is the best thing about this movie and he is still not enough.
February 20, 2016
Some of the jokes were funny but most of the movie is just bad acting and plot holes
December 31, 2015
I normally would have no interest whatsoever in this movie but I have to go see it under the Walken corollary
½ November 17, 2015
bits and pieces of funnies but i cannot say i recommend this. Terrible lead in Dan Fogler..... who is this guy by the way. he's: a. not a good actor b. not funny. c. not likable.
October 30, 2015
I'll be there opening night
October 12, 2015
Funny, ALOT OF BALLS.
August 18, 2015
Shang Tsung, Lo Pan, and Lana. Your argument is invalid.
½ July 12, 2015
One or two laugh out loud moments but not enough to save the film. The overall concept was a stretch too far and Christopher Walken as the villain didn't work for me to be honest. His character was just weird and creepy to be honest.
May 31, 2015
A giggled for a Saturday night, enjoyed watching with my 10 yr old
April 16, 2015
This movie does not make sense, and it is a little depressing at times, as well as a teensy weensy homoerotic, but I liked it. It's funny, legitimately funny. Christopher Walkens' character is fun.
February 17, 2015
I defy anyone to find a funny moment in this comedy. I got through this film and it was mercifully short which was its only redeeming quality.