BASEketball - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

BASEketball Reviews

½ November 1, 2017
Dumb, crude, and slapstick to boot. BASEketball may not be reinventing the wheel, but it does offer several great laughs due to the comedic duo of Parker and Stone.

3.5/5 stars
October 30, 2017
I caught this again the other night and will maintain my rating of 4 stars. It's a guilty pleasure film and I'm shocked it hasn't developed a cult following like other silly comedies. The guys who created South Park play the lovable slackers well and is a shame they didn't attempt further films. The whole concept is crazy and original, you begin to question where all these interesting and high concept films have vanished to. If you don't mind checking your mind at the door and living through some 90s humour, than this is the film for you. 29-10-2017.
August 10, 2017
This is one of the best Comedy Movies of all Time
May 9, 2017
Fucking hilarious. Nuff said
April 14, 2017
Gross jokes, but a fun movie worth a watch.
½ March 16, 2017
David Zucker of the ZAZ trio directs "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone in this underdog sports farce, and the results are as uproariously funny as they are absurdly contrived.
March 9, 2017
If you like Trey and Matt's other work then you'll love this film too, they continue to push the envelope yet again which is why everything they do along the lines of satire and comedy works.
January 29, 2017
Still my favorite movie.
December 29, 2016
Squeak is a little bitch so funny LOL
½ November 22, 2016
Irreverently hilarious - an excellent combination of the performances of the Parker and Stone duo with the pace and comedic directorial genius of Zucker. At times the humour is a little too low-brow, but with the South Park creators starring, what can one expect? Bachar and Vaughn are outstanding, and are ably supported by Bleeth, McCarthy, and Borgnine.
November 20, 2016
BASEketball may not quite measure up to the gleefully vulgar humour of South Park but the film remains a funny hysterical 103-minute ride with hilarious performances from its two leads, a pretty entertaining premise focusing on an unconventional sport which wrings out tons and tons of laughs and even a bit of a small charm to it.
October 14, 2016
Yes of course its dumb, and absolutely genius and hilarious. There are only a few movies I have watched more times than this, its funny every time.
October 10, 2016
Goofy movie with interesting game concept, but, it did have some funny moments and Yasmine Bleeth is a highlight.
September 8, 2016
Yes! Brilliantly naughty and the innuendos are to die for. Satire at its finest!
August 3, 2016
I love this movie. it is my favorite movie. its very funny, its very great. i love this movie. it does everything right. i love this movie.
June 9, 2016
Only the best movie ever. If you don't like this movie then you probably have no sense of humor and you're probably also not a fan of South Park. This is my go to movie after a bad day.
½ May 26, 2016
Undoubtedly stupid, but it is also pretty funny. It's one of those movies I grew up with as a teenager that has stuck with me. Call it a guilty pleasure. (First viewing - Teen years)
May 2, 2016
BASEketball is one humorous and creative film with Trey Parker and Matt Stone turning the sports world upside down.
April 21, 2016
Though the movie has an interesting concept, the comedic power of Parker and Stone isn't at the level it should be, but hey, neither is the movie.
March 26, 2016
BASEketball should be a real league that's how good this was