BASEketball - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

BASEketball Reviews

October 14, 2016
Yes of course its dumb, and absolutely genius and hilarious. There are only a few movies I have watched more times than this, its funny every time.
October 10, 2016
Goofy movie with interesting game concept, but, it did have some funny moments and Yasmine Bleeth is a highlight.
September 8, 2016
Yes! Brilliantly naughty and the innuendos are to die for. Satire at its finest!
August 3, 2016
I love this movie. it is my favorite movie. its very funny, its very great. i love this movie. it does everything right. i love this movie.
July 22, 2016
I love it where they had the creator of south park and it was funny too.
June 9, 2016
Only the best movie ever. If you don't like this movie then you probably have no sense of humor and you're probably also not a fan of South Park. This is my go to movie after a bad day.
½ May 26, 2016
Undoubtedly stupid, but it is also pretty funny. It's one of those movies I grew up with as a teenager that has stuck with me. Call it a guilty pleasure. (First viewing - Teen years)
May 2, 2016
BASEketball is one humorous and creative film with Trey Parker and Matt Stone turning the sports world upside down.
April 21, 2016
Though the movie has an interesting concept, the comedic power of Parker and Stone isn't at the level it should be, but hey, neither is the movie.
March 26, 2016
BASEketball should be a real league that's how good this was
½ March 4, 2016
Just amazing. Love 'em
February 19, 2016
Yes, all the good jokes are the raunchy ones, but I am not sure you would see this film unless that is what you were expecting from Parker and Stone. It definitely provides some big laughs and also spoofs sport films and romance flicks, both of which I can also appreciate.
December 28, 2015
Not a great film but certainly a really fun one... you can't get wrong in comedy, by mixing the talents of David Zucker with the ones of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. A rewatchable guilty pleasure, with something to say about our "bread and circus" society.
December 1, 2015
A hilarious comedy, and a pretty good sports film in its own right.
½ September 18, 2015
Clever enough but loose-knit sports satire with snippets of good ideas an underwhelming final product.
September 17, 2015
Call this one of my guilty pleasures
August 4, 2015
From the creators of south park? Yes, please! Funny sometimes, amusing most of the time, and a couple of laugh out loud moments. This movie has a lot of subliminal, underhanded comedy, which makes it awesome, and the script is occasionally awesome too! 4/5
½ July 13, 2015
Funny, original comedy with the creators of South Park.
June 23, 2015
Was It bad? No. Was it good? Sort of. My rating says 3/5 but out of 10 I give it a 6. I liked the acting styles of Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and the physical humor was funny, but everything else was either stupid or had me going 'meh'
June 12, 2015
Hey, I finally know who Squeak "The Bitch" Scalari is after hearing the name referenced for more than ten years. Having only first seen this in 2015, it's fun to look back at 90s stuff (Slice soda!), and to see Matt and Trey much earlier in their career.