Batman Forever Reviews

• 19h ago

I love Kilmers Batman. Jim Carey is great throughout. The choice to change Harvey Dent to a white goofball made it feel goofy at times.

• 6d ago

Solid, if clunky. When it came out, it was cool. Now it is dated. Still, it was a lot better than Superman III was. Where it was overloaded with lame jokes, these were lame, but sort of comical. Impressive cast, good action scenes, but a ridiculous plot. Pretty good how they handled it, but man. But, people tend to forget about this one and complain about Batman and Robin which followed. I think it deserves a three star rating. Not bad, but not entirely great.

• Aug 15, 2019

If you want a serious/dark take on Batman then this is the wrong flick for you. If you go into it expecting a comedy and enjoy extremely over the top performances then this Batman is for you - I guess.

• Aug 09, 2019

I liked it. Fun for all ages. Good acting. Bad costume design

I liked it. Fun for all ages. Good acting. Bad costume design

• Jul 16, 2019

Campy, colorful, both villains reminding you of what has already been done, a time once was but cheaper. Shouldn't have been titled Batman Forever, doesn't live to it's namesake other than it's incredible and diverse soundtrack.

• Jul 14, 2019

Is it bad that Jim Carey is the most believable character in this movie.?

Is it bad that Jim Carey is the most believable character in this movie.?

• Jun 29, 2019

It's quirky, has messy writing, is messy alot, it's hard to follow, but it gets easier to understand towards the end, and I loved how they showed the origin of Batman. It works and doesn't. Like many other superhero films. It's around 2 and a half stars (getting close to 3) to possibly 3.

• Jun 17, 2019

There are elements of a great movie scattered about, such as the castings of Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey; however, the film takes the franchise in a brighter direction. Too much camp and a rushed love story spoil the franchise after its recent height.

• Jun 09, 2019

I still think Forever is enjoyable, and has a few good performances. Jim Carrey as Jim Carrey as the Riddler is fun, and Chris O'Donnell was great as Robin. It's a shame he couldn't play the role in more serious movies.

• Jun 01, 2019

You will like this Film... if you are a small kid. I think that this Film is better than Batman & Robin. But he is still bad. Too colorful for a Batman movie. Val Kilmer as Batman is not that bad and Chris O'Donnell as Robin is also pretty ok. But Jim Carrie is just cringe as The Riddler. After seeing Batman: The animated series Two Face is too colorful and funny. It feels like a remake of the 1960's Batman show. Batman Forever is One of the worst movies I ever seen.