*batteries not included Reviews

• 4d ago

The nostalgia is strong. I loved this movie as a child and having recently purchased it on Google Play, I can safely say the magic is still there.

• Jun 02, 2019

Charming family film, about community, not giving up and it also has some cute aliens in it. Would recommend heartily - people who don't like this film have a heart of stone!

• Aug 26, 2018

Modern day tribulations clash with angelic aliens to portray how far we as a nation have come and regressed as a melting pot. Pacing tends to be the biggest issue in this, but the stakes presented are nominal to see the story through.

• Aug 12, 2018

Batteries Not Included is weaker in its humor, the aliens are underutilized and the film is somewhat familiarly plotted, but the VFX on the aliens is amazing, the film is very charming and it's also quite emotional in its tragic backstory while featuring two excellent turns from Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy.

• Apr 14, 2018

Spielberg should have taken notice. Wow

Spielberg should have taken notice. Wow

• Nov 22, 2017

Batteries Not Included was a wonderful family orientated movie. I found it wholesome and a good VS evil story line. No doubt that this movie shows that people can change from being bad to being good. Love the Movie

• Nov 08, 2017

Loved this since i was a little kid. 1980's gentrification family movie :-)

Loved this since i was a little kid. 1980's gentrification family movie :-)

• Aug 01, 2017

Spielberg and Aliens are a very strong combo. A very sweet and cute Amblin movie with the always welcome team of real like husband and wife, Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy.

• May 30, 2017

Loved this movie, it was very fun and heart warming.

Loved this movie, it was very fun and heart warming.

• May 28, 2017

While it is guilty of a few formulas and can be silly at times, it's still an entertaining and sentimental science fiction film.