Beethoven's 3rd Reviews

• Jan 17, 2015

Again ahhh terrible.

Again ahhh terrible.

• Jan 06, 2015

The laughs were predictable, even more disappointing than the other sequel. The 1st Beethoven was pretty good but they have just gone downhill. This is not what I expected!

• Feb 09, 2013

Horrible and boring. Should of stopped after the 2nd.

Horrible and boring. Should of stopped after the 2nd.

• Dec 07, 2012

Was a third instalment necassary, stick with the original not these two cop outs.

• Oct 05, 2012

We are now into the realms of truly pointless sequels. Beethoven's 3rd doesn't actually flog a dead dog, but it feels like that's what we're watching. Everybody is gurning for th camera, overacting and the comedy just isn't there. A shame.

• Sep 12, 2012

not bad considering the lackluster prequels and sequels, but still is just another pointless and familiar storyline, with boring actors and lame jokes. still, its the best beethoven yet, which is kind of sad.

• Aug 24, 2012

It's crazy antagonist's are just the icing on the cake in the third installment of the Beethoven franchise.

• Aug 14, 2012

From start to finish a mediocre, unimaginative, and highly unnecessary sequel that manages to have a bland cast and to not have even the little emotional depth that the first two had.