Beethoven's 4th - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beethoven's 4th Reviews

August 18, 2010
Okay, now they have to stop, and if they make anymore I will cry. This film is on the edge of me actually liking it. They grab a halfway decent cast and play out every hair of humanity the franchise has left. There may not be much, but this direct to DVD film is better than the previous 2 installments, but it should have ended after the first film, which was great!
½ July 10, 2007
I've seen alot of stupid movies, when four's come around, but for a fourth movie, this movie has got to have a little credit. It's getting a little old at this point, but the plot was well thought, and it was actually pretty funny.
Worth watching atleast once, and good too occupy kids. A decent familly movie
½ November 27, 2011
Wordless
½ August 14, 2012
Wow, this crappy as hell sequel was dreadful to sit through. This franchise has been stretched out way too much. For me, there was absolutely nothing to enjoy about this mess. All the jokes fall flat on their ass, all the characters were annoying, the dialogue and script were terrible, and all the directions the whole plot and story went to were completely unnecessary and David Mickey Evans directs this horrible piece of crap with no skill or passion at all. The entire cast did terrible and the acting was not good at all. I did not enjoy the dog scenes because they were completely unoriginal and they were the same kind of dog scenes that were already shown in the other films. Judge Reinhold was completely bland and stupid and he makes for a bland actor with no charisma whatsoever. This film definitely makes for one of the worst in the franchise and this one makes the first two Beethoven movies look good.
September 26, 2010
The film was a very worn out, pretty unfunny film that highly overused toilet humor and just failed to entertain.
½ July 16, 2007
evil i don't like this movie one bit not at all you know it is so dumb and stupid thats only my option
½ July 3, 2007
During obedience training, a well-trained St. Bernard accidently trades places and families with Beethoven.
March 3, 2007
they have made way too many of these things. the originaly beethoven was a classsic. but now they have ruined them.
November 21, 2006
Lacks the flair of the original two Beethoven's. I think if they had any morals concerning this movie series, they should have politely pulled the plug after this movie.
½ November 9, 2006
i love all the beethoven movies so i guess that i would like this one too because it is a beethoven movie. see these are the classics and also the dog (beethoven) is so cute and i just want to hug him!!!!!!!
July 6, 2006
i mean common really evry time tey come out with ab beethoven a new one its still not as good as the first
½ January 17, 2015
Now a 4th movie terrible worse stop.
½ January 6, 2015
The directors have really messed it up this time. They just can't get it right. So disappointing.
November 25, 2014
good fun family movie
August 29, 2014
Beethoven's 4th is basically a sad attempt continuing a series that needs neither another movie, nor another direct to video spin-off.
½ August 14, 2012
½ March 6, 2014
how this kids movie got funding is beyond me.
½ December 7, 2012
This is ridiculous. Wasn't 3 enough already.
October 20, 2012
More simple dog fun with two different stories linked by a dog swap, but always low-brow.
August 24, 2012
This movies proves you can't teach an old dog new tricks.