Benny & Joon Reviews

• Feb 24, 2021

I really enjoyed it and think it's a must-see. Such a timeless & beautiful romance between two very different yet connected characters. I recommend all to see it.

• Jan 06, 2021

Both were good characters and I have nothing but respect for this insanely funny Movie.

• Aug 17, 2020

Depp's charisma carries this one home.

Depp's charisma carries this one home.

• Jul 17, 2020

This movie is adorable and heart felt definitely a win

This movie is adorable and heart felt definitely a win

• Jul 09, 2020

Depp's best performance. Sweet and emotional.

Depp's best performance. Sweet and emotional.

• May 15, 2020

If you enjoyed ''Rain Man'', you would probably appreciate the relationship of the characters in ''Benny and Joon''. A very sensitive drama with a touch of comedy in it.

• Apr 13, 2020

Johnny Depp shines in a movie which is emotionally, funny and dramatic.

Johnny Depp shines in a movie which is emotionally, funny and dramatic.

• Jan 14, 2020

This is another movie that's more entertaining than good. Some great characters, but the story is a little blah.

• May 27, 2019

This was a very sweet role for Johnny Depp, and I only wish there was more time of the movie focused on his character; because, to me, he's the BEST character in the movie even though it's supposed to focus on Benny and Joon. I mean, Joon is sweet and all, but I think that Sam was just interesting, and adorable!( I didn't really ever come to liking Benny during the whole movie much anyways) In my opinion,it would've been a more captivating movie if it focused solely on Sam and Joon; without Benny at all. And for a final say in my review, I really wish it were longer! There could've been more to develop before the end! Its just one of those, "really, that's it, that's the end?", type of endings.. I also wanna give credit to Rachel Portman's score of the movie; it just fit the scenes so perfectly. I know this review's getting really long,but, I'd just like to point out that the songs with lyrics other than the song at the main titles, just, had terrible singers, and the song choices were also a little odd in general; even though I do admire the main title song. There you have it folks, there's my review.

• Jan 27, 2019

The best romance movie ever made!

The best romance movie ever made!