Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 Reviews

• Mar 01, 2019

Different casts and voices except for Papi... not facinated.

Different casts and voices except for Papi... not facinated.

• Sep 06, 2018

I love this movie it's so cute

I love this movie it's so cute

• Nov 25, 2017

This is the single greatest cinamatic production to ever hit the screen. Anyone who disagrees is WRONG. I LOVE GEORGE LOPEZ. this movie is art.

• Sep 10, 2016

Easily the best movie I've seen in the past 2 hours.

Easily the best movie I've seen in the past 2 hours.

• Jan 30, 2016

the first mover was sad

the first mover was sad

• Oct 24, 2015

A movie with Chihuahuas about relationship problems, class inequality, financial insolvency and racism. A good deal worse than the original.

• Feb 09, 2015

Whenever I think of this movie I want to cry. It's just such a bad movie, probably the worst movie I have ever seen in my life

• Jan 16, 2015

Love it's an Exellent movie

Love it's an Exellent movie

• Dec 08, 2014

It is a fun filled comedy even better than the original. Even though the idea of talking chihuahua's might be a little weird to adults it is a heartfelt story that the whole family will love. I would recommend it to any movie lover looking for a good movie to have fun with. At 83 minutes it is the perfect size for kids and adults alike. Even though a sequel was a doubt at first i would not be surprised if this became a classic. Although there are some sad scenes the children will laugh all day long. Finally the chihuahua puppies make a great new addition to the series. I hope you watch it!

• Nov 29, 2014

On other movie, the first was bad enough.

On other movie, the first was bad enough.