Bewitched Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

It looked like a fun twist on the classic series. It's script was terrible.

It looked like a fun twist on the classic series. It's script was terrible.

• May 16, 2020

Nothing like the classic show. The characters are boring and don't give any laughs

• Apr 08, 2020

It was great. It is a cute, corny movie that is filled with romance and comedy.

It was great. It is a cute, corny movie that is filled with romance and comedy.

• Feb 09, 2020

Don't know why people were trashing this movie. Sure not a blockbuster or anything like that but it was a fun movie.

• Jan 22, 2020

Yeesh. This was a stinker. You kind of hoped they'd be really creative with it being a Will Ferrell movie, but is just kind of played it safe.

• Dec 01, 2019

It's actually better than people say. Give it a chance. I laughed a lot.

It's actually better than people say. Give it a chance. I laughed a lot.

• Oct 30, 2019

Starts off pretty well however the jokes are far and few between. Kidman and Caine try real hard but just like a magic spell I was hoping the movie would hurry up and disappear.

• Oct 28, 2019

No. Just no. I'm a fan of the tv show and this was cringe all the way. I bought the dvd and now can't return it.. I'm tempted to do the world a favor and instead of reselling it putting it through a paper shredder.

• Oct 09, 2019

The movie Bewitched takes its audience to a magical world where logic doesn't exist, and characters can mysteriously change levels of intelligence depending on what the story needs. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to do an adaptation of the classic TV show Bewitched where they're remaking the Bewitched, but characters from the fake TV show also seem to exist in real life? It just doesn't make sense. I'm embarrassed for everyone who was involved with this mess.

• Sep 26, 2019

I loved it. I watched this with my ten year old daughter. We just laughed all the way through it. We watch the tv show together and this was just a fun play on it.