Big Daddy Reviews

• 1d ago

Although Big Daddy might be far from a perfect movie, it's good moments greatly outnumber it's bad ones. Adam Sandler being a complete headass paired up with Steve Buscemi's craziness made this one a heap of fun to stick through. 8.3/10

• Oct 01, 2019

It has some charm to it. Overall overrated

It has some charm to it. Overall overrated

• Aug 07, 2019

Not as funny as some of Sandler's other flicks but it works.

Not as funny as some of Sandler's other flicks but it works.

• May 28, 2019

A nice movie with some heady laughs, but is brought down with the sappy child services court case. Would have been better had it stuck to comedy

• May 03, 2019

I use to love this movie

I use to love this movie

• Apr 10, 2019

This is a great movie, with many laughable moments. I am tired of rotten tomatoes giving good movies terrible ratings. Sometimes, yeah they deserve it, but on several other occasions they give decent movies terrible scores for very dense and close-minded reasons.

• Mar 24, 2019

Hilarious!! Love it!

Hilarious!! Love it!

• Feb 09, 2019

Critics are cynical a holes..

Critics are cynical a holes..

• Dec 05, 2018

I love this movie and I have seen it many times. The movie demonstrates such a real depiction of fathers and their sons. Sonny does not have a strong relationship with his father because his father does not agree with how Sonny lives. This disagreement comes from the fear of Sonny failing in life and his father feeling like it is i=his fault, but in reality Sonny explains that a parent cannot fail their child as long as they love them unconditionally.

• Nov 06, 2018

This movie is a master piece and if you have a problem with it you are broken on the inside.