Big Hero 6 Reviews

• 6d ago

With stunning animation, colorful visuals, charming characters, thrilling action, and an emotionally affecting story that deals with heavy themes like grief and family relationships, it's a fast-paced family friendly animated superhero flick that's a great addition to the Disney catalog.

• Jul 19, 2020

Amazing movie!! Loved everything about it. I'm a sucker for cartoon films, especially the more sentimental ones that make me cry. This one both made me cry and laugh. This movie is also super exciting and doesn't disappoint.

• Jul 13, 2020

Fun, exciting and cute

Fun, exciting and cute

• Jul 04, 2020

This movie was just awful. Somehow at the end he jumps through that portal on the last second. What were the chances? On the DVD it says "Best animated movie of the year." BULLCRAP. THE LEGO MOVIE CAME OUT THAT YEAR AND IT WAS FAR BETTER!

• Jun 18, 2020

This is one of the best Marvel/Disney animated films in my opinion. You can be an adult and or child to enjoy this touching story!

• Jun 11, 2020

#BigHero6 #MovieReview: 10/10 Pros: Baymax/Hiro carry the entire movie Stunning animation quality Touching character moments Emotionally strong Some of the best slapstick humor in Disney films Hilarious Solid supporting cast Relationships between characters Cons: N/A

• Jun 11, 2020

fun for the entire family. Some of the humor doesn't land, but there is enough heart to make it work.

• Jun 05, 2020

honey lemon is the superior lesbian she is the only good thing in this movie

honey lemon is the superior lesbian she is the only good thing in this movie

• Jun 04, 2020

Why do people like this movie again? The twist villain was awful, so bloodthirsty and 1-dimensional. Very forgettable. I really like the opening. I think it's a wonderful set-up. But once Tadashi dies, everything blows up with him.

• Jun 03, 2020

Heartwarming Pixar adventure. Never thought I'd fall in love with a giant inflatable robot. Gut wrenching - as you'd expect.