Big Hero 6 Reviews

• 21h ago

This movie was absolutely amazing I absolutely loved it I definitely recommend it

• 2d ago

Starts strong and kinda fizzles off in the 3rd act.

Starts strong and kinda fizzles off in the 3rd act.

• Jul 08, 2019

Despite Big Hero 6 being non-canon to the MCU, it's still a big load of colorful animation, humor, and touching moments! Whatever happened to making good villains, Disney?

• Jun 24, 2019

Creative, fun, and action packed!

Creative, fun, and action packed!

• Jun 20, 2019

One of the best modern animated Disney films out there. The setting is phenomenal, it manages to be both futuristic while also staying completely feasible in our own world. It makes a sort of superhero origin story sort of thing but has it feeling like a friendship based Disney adventure instead. The ‘loss of parents' hero trick is overplayed but here it is flipped on its side where our hero starts without parents and loses family in the same story. Baymax is a lovable sidekick and each of the side characters manage to leave the spotlight to Hiro while also developing interesting and unique personalities that the audience is able to find some of themselves in. The villain has a good motive and while not amazing is still good enough to hold his own in such a fun movie.

• Jun 05, 2019

This is by far the worst movie i have ever seen in my 13 years of life if you like this movie i will personly come tou you house and eat all of your food and slap your butt so hard it will be as red as a tomato

• Jun 02, 2019

Very funny and entertaining.

Very funny and entertaining.

• May 20, 2019

Big Hero 6 is a animation film. The story is about a boy ho build a robot ,one day happends an accident and the robot goes to his brotherand than has many adventures. The main characteresare Baymax, Hiro ,Gogo,Tadashi, Honey and Fred. This film is very good and funny because has many jokes.

• May 15, 2019

Enjoyed this film. Probably aimed at a younger audience, but i enjoyed it nonetheless

• May 07, 2019

One of my favorite Disney movies!

One of my favorite Disney movies!