Billionaire Boys Club Reviews

• Apr 11, 2020

bbnu film , but ok to watch

bbnu film , but ok to watch

• Nov 26, 2019

A true story that can stand beside wall street, boiler room & wolf of wall street. The film could of been fleshed out a bit more maybe 30-60 mins. longer, This film got terrible reviews but I enjoyed it & recommend it.

• Oct 19, 2019

The 1987 Made For TV mini-series was much better (Judd Nelson), and that's not saying much.

• Sep 03, 2019

I watched this movie because, Taron Egerton. I did hear bad things about it, but I ended up being surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I didn't start off watching this movie knowing the story of the BBC, but as a movie telling a story it was well paced and flowed smoothly. The acting from Ansel Elgort, Emma Roberts and Taron Egerton was believable throughout. Just an overall fun watch.

• Aug 08, 2019

Zero stars Billionaire Boys Club is the worst biography on the face of this earth. Figure of speech. If it was really on the face of this earth our beloved planet would have to get surgery for a painful face.

• Jul 08, 2019

Egerton, Elgort and Roberts do a real good job in a lack luster version of true crime story telling. Bottom line is it's not as bad as it's portrayed

• Jun 22, 2019

The movie is a true story, which makes it interesting. I think they could have made it less corny and more authentic, but still good.

• Apr 23, 2019

Based on a true story. The characters are interesting and the story is full of surprises.

• Apr 12, 2019

An absolutely incredible film, i have no idea why it gets so much flak, maybe because people hate rich white kids or kevin spacey but this movie reminded me of Pain and Gain with a mix of Wolf of Wall Street, I wish i could give it an even higher score because of how underrated it is. I really can't think of a single complaint on this movie, i loved it. It begins with a simple money hungry story of young kids and ends with a deep dive into fraud, kidnapping and even murder. Don't listen to critics on this film, watch it for yourself.

• Mar 15, 2019

True story of ponzi scheming college boys in the early 80s. Probably got worse review because of what recently happened with Kevin Spacey.