Black Hawk Down Reviews

• 1h ago

Best war movie. No doubt about it.

Best war movie. No doubt about it.

• Nov 08, 2019

Simply the best modern military film of my generation!

Simply the best modern military film of my generation!

• Oct 24, 2019

Watching it 18 years on and it's still a smasher, gripping, beautifully shot and the soundtrack is spot on, it's tense and intense with an unrelenting pace. Absolutely great.

• Oct 07, 2019

This movie knows how to strike the perfect balance between action, gore, character development, and to top it all off it has an outstanding soundtrack that helps immerse you into the movie. The story telling is smooth. All of this is wrapped up nicely in a nice bow of cinematic visual mastery.

• Sep 27, 2019

Essence of what makes us human

Essence of what makes us human

• Jul 20, 2019

Amazing action movie with great fight scenes.

Amazing action movie with great fight scenes.

• Jul 18, 2019

Great battle sequences that you will feel what is going on around you as it unfolds. Greatly directed. Many great actors. But I'm pretty sure i got tinnitus from watching this.

• Jul 07, 2019

Best war base movie ever. Immersive

Best war base movie ever. Immersive

• Jun 23, 2019

A blast of emotions.

A blast of emotions.

• Jun 18, 2019

A technically brilliant and harrowing war movie. Character development and politics are pretty much ignored but that's what the book it's based on is for..