Blockers Reviews

• Sep 28, 2019

Movie is awesome! I kept laughing the whole time and the acting and plot is on point. I would recommend!

• Sep 27, 2019

Hilarious and heartwarming. Loved it!

Hilarious and heartwarming. Loved it!

• Sep 23, 2019

A terrible and unfunny movie. Why does John Cena think he could act? Why did he not take home a Razzie. An absolutely insufferable performance. The rest of the cast was better, mainly because they are actors, but not by much. None of the jokes work and the characters are extremely dislikeable and annoying. There is basically nothing good to say about this film. Avoid it at all costs.

• Sep 11, 2019

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Leslie Mann is solid, per usual, and John Cena showed off his legit comedic chops.

• Sep 10, 2019

Huh. I actually enjoyed this goofy all-over-the-place comedy.

Huh. I actually enjoyed this goofy all-over-the-place comedy.

• Sep 05, 2019

Blockers forges an incredibly hilarious film out of a frequently failed premise with great performances, especially from John Cena.

• Aug 22, 2019

This is pretty funny

This is pretty funny

• Aug 20, 2019

Blockers (6) is mildly funny but its main strength is its modern take on the American high-school prom movie. Whilst parts of it are decidedly weak script-wise, it keeps interest held throughout, and benefits from a very strong overall cast performance. Overall Verdict : Good

• Aug 16, 2019

This movie is truly awful. So much so that I think I hate it. I also think the reason I feel so strongly is the fact that it holds a 83% critic review. Their is nothing good about this movie, which leaves me baffled by the rating.

• Jul 27, 2019

Barinholtz and Cena are hysterical and are countered by a breakthrough performance by Viswanathan