Blockers Reviews

• Oct 13, 2020

this movie is very good it is hilarious very funny

this movie is very good it is hilarious very funny

• Oct 02, 2020

The first 30 minutes are boring, but then it becomes surprisingly funny! Not a masterpiece, but nice to watch.

• Sep 19, 2020

Though Stupid as f#ck, the engaging cast make Blockers engaging to watch. Raunchy and very funny. I really enjoyed it. Though it doesn’t have the heart of Booksmart, it’s a lot of fun, nonetheless.

• Sep 01, 2020

This movie made me laugh! Not many movies can do that. So many of the supposed commedies are so stupid they're hard to watch. This one is full of low brow humor but it's done well. If you liked Wedding Crashers, and you appreciate some witty sexual humor, I think you'll like this.

• Aug 31, 2020

Seth ruins almost everything he touches. How do people not start to hate him or find him annoying with all these movies he’s staring in. Talk about overexposure like I’ve never seen it.

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Blockers? Check out my full review here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3FWejEZvrcKMNM9zaNbiUZ?si=9iqETlo5SLy08MkSjSowCg

• Aug 30, 2020

A clever script, bitingly funny humor, and an honest take on all that comes with a teenager losing their virginity.

• Aug 30, 2020

Ok sorta funny teen jock blocking movie starring John cena, Leslie Mann, some random white guy who's cool, and a couple of teenagers that were ok. This is the meh movie of the year for me, I was hyped for this movie for some odd reason but now after watching this movie it's nothing special. Yes, it does have some funny moments but this movie is more of a parent or guardian movie than a teen movie.

• Aug 20, 2020

Blockers' is your usual American comedy with heavy drinking, sex, and crude slapstick throughout. However, at the very core of the movie, it has heart and some tender moments, which surprised me the most. John Cena plays the hunky father who is soft at heart. So soft in fact that he would not hurt a fly, because he will probably be afraid of it. It is a nice change of pace from the other roles he has played in the past.

• Aug 08, 2020

John Cena steals the show here - and of the daughters, Geraldine Viswanathan has particularly great comedy skills. One to watch!