Blue Iguana Reviews

• Jun 17, 2019

A very good indie movie. The film is well written and starts of with a lot of humour. The humour becomes less frequent but other aspects of the plot come into play. There is more drama and well written story lines and slightly less humour as the movie goes on. However it does retain a funny, silly side. There is also a well played romance and some good action scenes. The main antagonist however sometimes his acting was sub par. Overall a very good indie movie.

• Mar 23, 2019

Has a B grade style about it, but the US/ UK culture blend is done well, and creates a lot of laughs. Silly at times, but mostly enjoyably funny.

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Mar 09, 2019

If you want to read the review I wrote for this, go to letterboxd.com/HankIsDead514. I can no longer post long reviews on here and I'm not writing two separate reviews for the same movie.

• Feb 24, 2019

Unwatchable. The highlight was the soundtrack.

Unwatchable. The highlight was the soundtrack.

• Jan 05, 2019

I really wanted to like this movie. I like Sam Rockwell & Amanda Donahoe a lot. Sadly neither of them can save this mess of a ï¿ 1/2comedyï¿ 1/2Â?; yes, comedy is in quotation marks because this film is not just NOT AT ALL FUNNY but itï¿ 1/2(TM)s horribly offensive. Spoiler: a character snaps his motherï¿ 1/2(TM)s neck & kills her & itï¿ 1/2(TM)s supposed to be amusing! What? Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s as though the writer wrote the concept of the script in a foreign language and then ran it through a bad online translator; you kind of understand what they are trying to do/say but itï¿ 1/2(TM)s just somehow garbled in a way that isnï¿ 1/2(TM)t quite coherent & not in an amusing way. Stay away from Blue Iguana like itï¿ 1/2(TM)s carrying salmonella.

• Nov 04, 2018

Fun movie. Brilliantly done. Great actors!

Fun movie. Brilliantly done. Great actors!

• Oct 05, 2018

I love it, reminded me of a Guy Richey film

I love it, reminded me of a Guy Richey film

• Sep 23, 2018

Fun film filled with quirky characters and great moments. The cast sells the movie. It feels like a class Guy Ritchie needs to revisit.

• Sep 09, 2018

Not great: Rockwell glides by, Schwartz fizzes out, Fox is uncharismatic.

Not great: Rockwell glides by, Schwartz fizzes out, Fox is uncharismatic.

• Aug 28, 2018

Loved this crazy movie...great acting...

Loved this crazy movie...great acting...