Braven Reviews

• 5d ago

This movie promised something in beginning. But after 30 minutes it just gets so stupid and none of it makes any sense.

• Dec 22, 2019

An enjoyable and predictable thriller let down by a low budget and most noticeably, a really poor soundtrack that is dour and lifeless. Mournful when it should be building tension the music sucks the life out of the movie. Casting is good, the plot moves along nicely and Momoa is a hero who is easy to root for. Had the film had some decent production values and the right composer this could have been a solid 4-star thriller.

• Nov 29, 2019

Very slow to start with. But overall Boring and predictable. Beautiful scenery though. I wouldn't call this an action flick by any means. And calling it a "Die Hard" in the woods gives it too much credit. ohh and how much did carhartt pay to have their clothing in this? First thing you see. Carhartt hat and jackets. Product placement is a bit overboard. The mob boss was in some suave clothes as well. Feel like I'm watching one big long commercial.

• Nov 25, 2019

Hands down the worst action film I've ever seen.... would've been acceptable for an 80s film... not 2016 😂😂

• Nov 24, 2019

Terrible! Registered for an account just to down-vote this movie.

Terrible! Registered for an account just to down-vote this movie.

• Nov 12, 2019

I enjoy a good action me movie, But as soon as a movie starts to feel like basic common sense when out the window an, A really enjoyable action movie is allways one that seems it would be more realistic then not, So with that being said , I really enjoyed it until they ran out of a way of interducing the bad guys with a more realistic scenario, I mean realistically in a real situation like that the guy would have went up to see if his drugs were still there and untouched first before they took a huge risk and started shooting up people and killing people that's when I lost my interest the minute they decided they're going to surround the cabin

• Nov 10, 2019

If you're a fan of die hard or the revenant your gonna dig this , also there were times it felt like the last of us, if you've played the ellie extra episode where shes in a mall fighting off all those killers you'll see my point. Anyways good performances from everybody even the little girl was great, the score was suspenseful when it needed to be and the kills are pretty awesome!

• Oct 30, 2019

This movie kinda stinks. Just didn't make much sense. Don't bother.

This movie kinda stinks. Just didn't make much sense. Don't bother.

• Oct 22, 2019

Started slow and was fun to watch for awhile. But then too many plot devices were added to let the good guys prevail. The addition of the wife and kid was just too hard to fathom. Overall I won't be rewatching this. But it did pass the time. Garrett Dillahunt was superb as the sociopath bad guy. I think all the 5 star reviews are from people who are watching superhero and DC movies.

• Oct 16, 2019

Nothing in this movie make any sense. Stupid characters all over this movie. Really annoying. I decided to watch this movie Only because Momoa. total wasted of my time