Bridesmaids Reviews

• 4d ago

Terrible movie. It tries too hard and fails to be a female version of The Hangover.

• 5d ago

I don't how many times TNT or TBS shows this movie every year but I am completely sick of it. First few times watching it was funny but as soon as I see it on the TV I immediately turn the channel.

• Jun 26, 2020

The main woman's best attempt at acting. The poop scenes could have been left out and I cringed a lot but it had real heart. I cried.

• Jun 20, 2020

Funny, easy to watch and some genuine lol moments.

Funny, easy to watch and some genuine lol moments.

• Jun 19, 2020

Definitely one to watch with the girls. This movie always makes me laugh it's brilliantly funny.

• Jun 18, 2020

Parts were entertaining, but couldn't watch interactions with Jon Hamm's character.

• Jun 16, 2020

One of the most hilarious movies ever made. Kristen Wigg is brilliant.

One of the most hilarious movies ever made. Kristen Wigg is brilliant.

• Jun 12, 2020

A film that you could join in at any point and want to watch until the very end. An instant classic that is a must watch for all.

• Jun 12, 2020

My friend didn't like it but it thought it was great

My friend didn't like it but it thought it was great

• Jun 10, 2020

A hilarious crude comedy, which follows the journey of a maid of honour- Annie Walker and her journey before the wedding of her best friend - Lillian. This morning will give some major LOL moments, with great comedians like Melissa McCarthy.