Bridesmaids Reviews

• Jun 12, 2021

Solid comedy. Some really funny parts. The dress shopping scene is hilarious. Kristen Wiig is money in this.

• May 27, 2021

The bridal shop scene is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

The bridal shop scene is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

• May 04, 2021

Yet another unfunny SNL vehicle. These movies got old quick, didn't they?

Yet another unfunny SNL vehicle. These movies got old quick, didn't they?

• Mar 29, 2021

this is the best chick flick i've seen i love it so funny

this is the best chick flick i've seen i love it so funny

• Mar 26, 2021

I love this movie, keep watching it again and again, truly deserves an Oscar

I love this movie, keep watching it again and again, truly deserves an Oscar

• Mar 19, 2021

A true riot that incites gut-wrenching laughter throughout the entirety of the film!

• Feb 22, 2021

This has to be one of the funniest movies of the 2010s. Definitely a favourite I've seen more times than almost any other comedy. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph are stars.

• Feb 21, 2021

Among my top 10 comedies, I could watch this over and over again. Just hilarious.

• Feb 11, 2021

The movie has a great cast, some funny scenes, but it's not that interesting.

The movie has a great cast, some funny scenes, but it's not that interesting.

• Feb 07, 2021