Bring It On Reviews

• Apr 08, 2021

"Bring it On" has aged a bit poorly and its story is predictable and boring, but it is an ok time that is a little so bad its good

• Feb 09, 2021

It’s an insult that it was in the comedy section because nothing about this movie had any ideal comic timing or anything funny about it. The 2000s was the beginning of the end of America, and lovers of this movie proved it.

• Aug 03, 2020

Classic. Just watch this one and leave the rest. I mean, it's awful, but in a great way. It's a lot more like Clueless than Legally Blonde, if that helps (I hated the latter).

• Jul 17, 2020

I feel like the wrong team won at the end, i won't say who that is but I watched both routines and felt that the team that came in Second was way better than the first place team.

• Mar 05, 2020

I'm a sucker for a teen movie with class consciousness.

I'm a sucker for a teen movie with class consciousness.

• Aug 10, 2019

Few movies age as well as Bring it on. I am sure it will continue to be enjoyed by future generations. Also... the amount of old dudes giving it rotten tomatoes says a lot about the industry. I consider their comments irrelevant.

• May 11, 2019

Best movie I have ever seen tbh

Best movie I have ever seen tbh

• Nov 07, 2018

This movie is soooooo good! It has my favorite actress (Eliza Dushku) in it and is just overall an amazing movie!

• Oct 26, 2018

COMEDY SECTION?? MY ASS!!!! THERE WAS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!! IT CAN GO TO HELL!!!!

• Dec 03, 2017

I loved the movie if your into cheering and music and teenage drama then this the movie for you to watch especially that there is five in the whole bundle