The Bucket List Reviews

• Jan 01, 2021

The movie is really good. Is it the greatest movie out there no... But with an amazing cast and a story, though fiction, makes you feel like the events actually happend. Its 2020 now and going back to this movie from 2007 makes me believe that there is good out there in the world even if life tells you other wise and we all just need to live life to the fullest.

• Dec 26, 2020

It makes me cry every time. The chemistry between Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson is undeniable. I did read that it was more the actors than story, which I agree. If you're looking for an action packed adventure, this isn't it. But if you're looking for something that warms the heart but leaves you in a few gentle tears, then this is your movie.

• Nov 17, 2020

Movie 'The Bucket list' was very fresh and I felt as I was deep into it. I would recommend this movie for people who needs some relax in their life. I'm gonna have a summary of it and write about my favorite part of this movie. The story starts with two men, Billionaire Edward Cole and car mechanic Carter Chambers' lifestyles. Two of them had complete different routine and they had never even know each other before staying in the same hospital room. The men find they have two things in common: a need to come to terms with who they are and what they have done with their lives and a desire to complete a list of things they want to see and do before they die. Because of this similarity, they learned lot of things about each of them and become closer. On an ordinary day in the hospital, Edward find out Carter's note that he wrote his bucket list on. Against their doctor's advice, the men leave the hospital and set out on the adventure till the end of their lifetime. The movie ends up with both of the men passing away with not ending up their bucket list. Their last bucket list was climbing up mountain Everest and Edward's secretary Thomas buries Edward and Carter and they finish up their bucket list. The ending of this movie was my favorite part because it was impressive that two of them achieve their life goal after they passed away. I hope that 'The Bucket List' gives you some relax in your busy life.

• Nov 12, 2020

An amazing film with great talent and chemistry with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, and managed to have a very nice story and great pacing.

• Sep 06, 2020

Before I start my review, I am very triggered and furious that this movie got such a low rotten tomatoes score. I am shocked by it. I really really enjoyed this movie especially the chemistry between Morgan Freeman's character and Jack Nicholson s character. This movie had all the heart and joy I needed today, the day I'm writing this. Man, I loved every second and the different emotions that each character has alone and then they have different emotions when together. I want more movies with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

• Jun 08, 2020

Too melodramatic for people wanting a comedy and too comic for those wanting a melodrama. It's easy to dismiss this film as simple schmaltz,but when you've got two powerhouses like Nicholson and Freeman it's a pleasure just to watch them. The film is a little subtler than people give it credit it for.

• May 13, 2020

It's pretty schmaltzy, in it's cheap attempts to tug at the heartstrings, but Nicholson and Freeman are great together. They commit, and make a pretty entertaining tale about a couple of fellas trying to get a few last kicks in their twilight.

• Apr 19, 2020

This drama was really good. Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. The plot to the movie was dramatic and funny throughout. It's about going to places and doing things that you want to do before you die. I would recommend this movie to anyone. It's a must see.

• Feb 23, 2020

A wholesome, movie! And sometimes funny.

A wholesome, movie! And sometimes funny.

• Jan 27, 2020

The chemistry between these two is magical!

The chemistry between these two is magical!