Cargo Reviews

• Apr 25, 2019

Cargo could've been a great story about family, but its lack of self-awareness and sometimes involuntarily suicidal characters (which happen to inconvenience themselves solely for the purpose of adding tension to certain scenes) really took me out of the events. Too add, the sometimes confused and unfocused side-events and the unoriginal designs really cripple a movie that, for its cast, idea and direction, could've been something far greater.

• Apr 13, 2019

Truly an excellent movie. Martin Freeman is perfect as the caring, brave, softhearted, yet determined father, who takes each hardship in stride and literally gives his all to protect his daughter. Such an interesting spin on zombie genre, definitely worth the watch. I was on the edge of my seat or wiping away the tears most of the movie.

• Mar 25, 2019

One of the best zombie movies ever made with an outstanding Martin Freeman.

One of the best zombie movies ever made with an outstanding Martin Freeman.

• Feb 21, 2019

Great movie!! Absolutely loved it, 5 stars!

Great movie!! Absolutely loved it, 5 stars!

• Feb 11, 2019

This is my first time reviewing because I really wanted to discribe how bad this movie is. Honestly, This movie is trash. The acting is atrocious and the characters actions are illogical which makes the movie harder to watch. I would not recommend this movie.

• Feb 11, 2019

Terrible and the plot is terrible. The acting of good though.

Terrible and the plot is terrible. The acting of good though.

• Feb 10, 2019

Neither horror nor thriller. Another "zombie" movie that's not about zombies (similar to the latter season of TWD) with a story driven by the bad decisions of the main characters. This is no longer a refreshing twist for the zombie genre. I suppose it's something critics would like and it does get a couple points for being an OK drama with decent acting but it's not really very entertaining in you were looking for a thriller or horror movie.

• Feb 02, 2019

Beautifully done movie. Well writen, wonderfully acted and sublime score. If you're looking for a zombie movie with lots of blood guts and shocking deaths, this is not the movie for you, but if you are looking for a damn good movie filled with drama and character driven you're in luck. If the ending doesn't hit you in the heart, i suggest getting that checked.

• Jan 27, 2019

Melodramatic score and clumsy pacing cheapened otherwise compelling performances from Martin Freeman and Simone Landers. Subplot involving an abusive alpha male wannabe were unnecessary and slowed the film down to a snail's pace but overall a novel take on a well-established genre.

• Jan 24, 2019

I am not a zombie movie/tv show girl but saw this advertised on Netflix and decided to see what it was about knowing I would probably only watch a minute or two. To my surprise, not only did I make it to the end of the movie, I was actually shedding a couple of tears. Over a zombie. Very clever to do a movie from that point of view showcasing the humanity and sheer will & determination to hang on as long as you can for who you love. Kudos