Charlie Countryman Reviews

• Dec 06, 2020

The acting was superb. Mads Mikkelsen is intense, sexy and perfect, as always. It was also nice to see Rupert Grint expand a bit on his dark side. The story was dark, funny and very intense. It was nice not to be bored during a film. I haven't experienced that in awhile. I'm extremely surprised that I hadn't heard of this film until recently. It definitely deserved more credit at the box office. I highly recommend.

• Nov 28, 2020

One of THE most underrated movies out there. Casting, storyline, soundtrack, all of it is on point amazing.

• Nov 16, 2020

WOW this was such a great movie,it caught me completely by surprise and left me with an amazing feeling afterwards. I loved the characters/performances, the settings, the story, loved all of it. Brilliant performances by both Shia, Evan and Mads.

• May 13, 2020

Enjoyable romantic little movie you forgive a lot just like its main character because it wants to believe in corny romance.i don't like labeouf but here the role suits him.rachel wood is awesome as always.cast also includes mikkelsen.nice soundtrack.

• May 13, 2020

pretty gabi and thats all there is to buchardst or budapest

pretty gabi and thats all there is to buchardst or budapest

• Apr 21, 2020

Wtf is wrong with these critics this film was beautiful!

Wtf is wrong with these critics this film was beautiful!

• Feb 22, 2020

My husband and I have watched this several times together. It is heart wrenching and lovely. Mads is amazing!

• Feb 22, 2020

Shia seems dedicated in his role in Charlie countryman but the movie itself could have been better. It has a good cast with a unique story but the script and pacing are both all over the place. The romance is not very believable and the ending well predictable. A fair movie at best.

• Jan 11, 2020

Like packing way too much for a weekend trip, Charlie Countryman is stuffed with characters and situations, each clever in their own right, but a burdensome load in ensemble.

• Dec 27, 2019

Shia LaBeouf kills it in this movie, but sadly, that's not enough to make up for an overall sloppy film. 4.3/10