The Cherokee Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Cherokee Kid Reviews

½ July 23, 2015
130405: Silly, I almost want to say "poor", comedy but entertaining nonetheless...for some reason. Features an actor who I really enjoy now, Walton Goggins. One of his earlier films. Quaint but a couple of pretty extreme scenes of violence (bladed weapons).
May 10, 2013
Decent but dull and recycled film about The Cherokee Kid (Sinbad) and his many idiotic adventures. I don't remember much of this movie, but there is one thing I do remember: never, ever give SinBAD his own movie ever again.
½ October 22, 2010
Couldn't finish this one :(
March 27, 2010
Unnoticed but pretty good
January 20, 2010
im so glad i found this movie again.. its been about 10 years
June 6, 2009
A good western comedy starring Sinbad. There are some funny moments especially how Sinbad interacts with people and how he tries to make excuses or get out of situations he does now want to be in. Overall A great cast and a fun movie to watch.
April 2, 2009
A great movie and I enjoyed it.
February 20, 2009
learn..steal..revange
½ January 15, 2009
This was a better movie than I was originally going to give it credit for. Sinbad does a good job at comedy, as always. I remember enjoying the ending. A good, fun and clean comedic western.
August 2, 2008
so so western nothing new here
½ June 3, 2008
Join the Cherokee Kid, and Otter Bob as they make their way thur the wild west on the kid's hunt for revenge! A turkey gets killed, the kid tries to shoot some bottles and a virginity is taken! Probably the one and only good movie that Sinbad was in. Give it a watch its worth the time!
April 13, 2008
Is this a joke? Seriously...
April 8, 2008
A comedy set in a Western. But not campy. I thought it was hilarious.
January 25, 2008
Worst. Western. Ever. This would had been less bad (I refuse to say better here, because that might be mistaken for having a positive connotation) if they had made it a full out comedy or western spoof. Instead, I don't know what I should categorize this as, besides awful.
December 16, 2007
This was a cute western of comedic vengence
September 25, 2007
dis movie was very well made, one of sinbads best
September 21, 2007
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!
August 27, 2007
A brilliant casting choice of Sinbad & his pearliest white teeth in cowboy times. Ernie Hudson is bald & balls. Pff, plus Gregory Hines doesn't dance a jig ONCE. In the end, the entire film just looks like adult playtime 'n a lil' silly.
August 26, 2007
Sinbad's shitty cowboy movie. Shitty bam bitty, baby. Don't see this.
August 9, 2007
Definitely and under rated movie! I honestly don't remember much of this movie. (I've been searching for it for about 10 years.) I mainly remember Sinbad had both of my parents and myself laughing our heads off throughout the entire movie. (A difficult feat considering how varied our views on comedy are!)