The Cherokee Kid Reviews

• May 10, 2013

Decent but dull and recycled film about The Cherokee Kid (Sinbad) and his many idiotic adventures. I don't remember much of this movie, but there is one thing I do remember: never, ever give SinBAD his own movie ever again.

• Oct 22, 2010

Couldn't finish this one :(

Couldn't finish this one :(

• Jan 20, 2010

im so glad i found this movie again.. its been about 10 years

im so glad i found this movie again.. its been about 10 years

• Nov 17, 2009

130405: Silly, I almost want to say "poor", comedy but entertaining nonetheless...for some reason. Features an actor who I really enjoy now, Walton Goggins. One of his earlier films. Quaint but a couple of pretty extreme scenes of violence (bladed weapons).

• Jun 06, 2009

A good western comedy starring Sinbad. There are some funny moments especially how Sinbad interacts with people and how he tries to make excuses or get out of situations he does now want to be in. Overall A great cast and a fun movie to watch.

• Apr 02, 2009

A great movie and I enjoyed it.

A great movie and I enjoyed it.

• Feb 20, 2009

learn..steal..revange

learn..steal..revange

• Jan 15, 2009

This was a better movie than I was originally going to give it credit for. Sinbad does a good job at comedy, as always. I remember enjoying the ending. A good, fun and clean comedic western.

• Aug 02, 2008

so so western nothing new here

so so western nothing new here

• Jun 03, 2008

Join the Cherokee Kid, and Otter Bob as they make their way thur the wild west on the kid's hunt for revenge! A turkey gets killed, the kid tries to shoot some bottles and a virginity is taken! Probably the one and only good movie that Sinbad was in. Give it a watch its worth the time!