Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

½ June 14, 2017
Meh. Uneven script, dated animation, stale humor. But at least it's tolerable and self-embraced. Not the worst, but not good either.
June 1, 2017
Uninspired and tedious, Chicken Little is incoherent and drab.
½ May 17, 2017
A truly underrated Disney movie. It's charming, funny, clever and cute. The characters are unique (when compared to one another) and I thought the way they were represented was done well. Yes the whole "sky is falling" thing isn't a new plot, but what is?
½ May 13, 2017
Buck should burn in hell!.
April 1, 2017
Worst Disney movie ever. It uses cruelty as humor for crying out loud.
½ March 16, 2017
I used to love this movie, but nope!
March 4, 2017
This a classic in animated films for kids. This is the type of movie your kid would like to see in a daily cartoon.
February 12, 2017
Generic, unfunny, and incredibly mean spirited, Chicken Little is a major misfire from Disney's anti-Pixar era full of tired gags and unappealing animation
January 22, 2017
One of my favorite Disney movies ever!
½ December 21, 2016
The story is extremely sloppy and unfocused, the animation is the ugliest that Disney has ever produced, all of the side characters are really nasty and mean-spirited, and the film's excessive use of pop culture references is just cringeworthy.
½ November 2, 2016
Honestamente, esta pelĂ­cula me gusta, los personajes me parecen muy tiernos y divertida.
October 29, 2016
This has okay CGI animation, It's story is not bad. Fun fact: When this is on Television, I always look at the television to watch this
October 15, 2016
Funny that before Zootopia came out I seen many saying it would be Chicken Little 2. Glad that was quickly put to rest! Zootopia Chicken Little is not!
½ September 22, 2016
I can't believe I used to like this film.
½ September 17, 2016
The animation might not be totally magnificent, but the characters and story decently are.
½ September 10, 2016
Really funny movie. Different storyline and not totally predictable.
½ September 2, 2016
Personally i liked the film as a child however when watching at an older age i saw a darker side to the movie. I reccomend seeing this movie at a young age because it can mostly be appreciated at that age
September 2, 2016
Not as bad as everyone says. It's funny and it's well acted. The presentation also looks nice at parts but it's not Disney's best movie by a longshot!
½ August 22, 2016
Chicken Little works, thanks to a good voice performance by Braff and a script that crackles with humor. You'll find yourself loving this little chicken and his friends; they will make your heart melt.
August 19, 2016
Watching this as a kid I recall it feeling smart and hilarious but I watched part of it resently and wow it's kinda cringe worthy.