Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

½ January 15, 2018
This is the uglieast and most mean-spirited creation to ever come out of Walt Disney Feature Animation. Littered with pop-culture references and pop songs it almost seems like it it is trying to distract us from how bad it is. Disney has done dark stuff before, but it always had a spark of hope and a happy ending. Chicken Little's dad is only good to his son if it protects his ego, and the supposedly happy ending is really tacked on with no believability at all. A definite skip in my opinion.
½ January 2, 2018
Not even the best chicken themed film in the world. A disappointment. His head is too big for his body and it was very distracting. Still struggling to deal with the aftermath this movie has had on my life. UPDATE to my earlier review. New situation has arrived that has left me struggling so much more with this chicken terror. Not even my nightmares about Jeff Goldblum compare. I am haunted. I want to plucking die.
December 6, 2017
One of the most mean-spirited children's movies out there. The cruelty shown towards chicken little will only infuriate viewers
½ November 27, 2017
This is an ungodly pile of garbage that was waved in my face for no reason. I watched this movie, and it is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. First, the animation is some of the worst animation ever. These designs are terrible. Second, the characters. HOLY CRAP THESE GOD AWFUL CHARACTERS!!!! First Chicken Little. He is the cliche butt-monkey. Next, the Duck. Cliche girl love interest. The pig. Hi-5 from the emoji movie with fart jokes. The fish. Hi-5 that doesn't talk. Foxy. I'm supposed to hate her, but she is the best character. Buck Cluck. The worst father ever in a animated movie. He is a worse parent then the Other Mother in Coraline. He is the biggest A-Hole on the planet. If I had a dollar for every time I wanted Buck to die, I would be richer than Bill Gates. He infuriated me to my very core. The aliens. COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE! Really? Now this is an alien movie? I thought it was a sports movie! PICK A PLOT MOVIE. This was a waste of time, money, and voice acting. Never watch this pile of crap. Your eyes, ears, and heart will bleed.
October 12, 2017
If I was a critic, I would rate this refused-to-be-believed-that-it's-a-masterpiece
a full 11/10!! My family likes it and I like it, but everyone else hates it??!! ...You should be lucky I grew up a little [I'm 12 years old now] or else I would go "FAK U URE STOOPID DIS IS DA BAST MOOVEE EVAHR I'M GOANG TU TALL MAE MUM ABEUT DIS ADN SHE'S GUNNA FORS U TO SHAT DAUN AND..." and scrambled to find a way to condemn Rotten Tomatoes. Hey, everyone has their likes and dislikes, so I'm not gonna flame any of the audience members or 101 critics that hated this. [Hope THEY don't flame ME for saying all this and rating this 5 stars...]
October 2, 2017
I used to love this movie since I was a kid, but I realize that this movie is really bad. The animation and CGI was bad, The plot makes no sense, the characters was completely unlikeable including Buck which he was the worst Disney character of all time. the only character I like was Abby. To be fair, this movie was made without Pixar help. which was more challenging, but poor execution. there were few gag I find as a kid was funny. overall this movie is bad movie. this movie may be one of the worst Disney movie of all time.
September 4, 2017
The characters and humor are likable, but the plot and writing isn't and the movie ends at a sloppy climax.
August 20, 2017
Buck should burn in hell!.
½ August 14, 2017
With some of Disney's lesser films like The Aristocats or Home on the Range, they were just severely lacking in what makes Disney so great. Chicken Little, on the other hand, is just painful to watch. It upsets me on a deep emotional level. The characters are unlikeable, the comedy is unfunny, the characters are unlikeable, the animation is uncharacteristically bland for Disney, the characters are unlikeable, I hate the film just using whatever songs were popular at the time, and have I mentioned I hate the characters yet?
August 10, 2017
i. like. this. movie
½ August 3, 2017
Altough it's a bit too silly, lacks in the story and in the CGI animation (because this was the first attemp of Walt Disney in Computer-graphics), Chicken Little has many funny moments and good messages to keep the children entertained.

|It's a 6,9 out of 10|
August 2, 2017
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed this film sure it's no "Lion King" or "Frozen" but it's enjoyable
July 28, 2017
For the first computer-animated to ever be released by Walt Disney Animation Studios, Chicken Little did not leave a good impression. Aside from a few funny gags with the fish out of water character, I cannot find much to like about this film. Also, I just find it to be unpleasantly cruel and mean-spirited for a Disney film, and it's because of Chicken Little's dad and everybody around him why I feel that way about this movie because they are always being mean to our main protagonist. It's just an overall disappointing effort from a fantastic animation company like Disney.
½ July 23, 2017
It's not one of Disney's best, but I watched it and loved it as a kid despite how bad it really is.
July 21, 2017
I actually found it to be alright
July 18, 2017
First Movie i ever saw will never forget it
½ July 17, 2017
Disney never made a truly bad, horrible movie and surely Chicken Little has its moments, some good characters and the family drama is moving, but it is still a very mediocre affair that is filled with annoying pop music, just terrible voice casting, quite subpar CGI animation as it is their first computer animated effort and an unoriginal plot that lacks identity and feels like two different movies put together. It truly is Disney's worst film ever.
July 15, 2017
I don't I know who thought it was a good idea to rate this movie so low but it is a classic and I have loved it my entire life, since it came out when I 8 years old
½ July 8, 2017
Not as bad as everyone says. It's funny and it's well acted. The animation is dated but it was made in 2005. It's good but it's not a good Disney movie.
June 30, 2017
Well that was terrible. Bad puns and bad singing of popular music cannot seem to have been more important to the writers then writing a cohesive story. A couple of chuckles and a couple of winces mixed in with utter blandness.