Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

½ June 27, 2016
Realy liked the story , simple and funny .... Chicken Little reminds me off Calimero ! SOMDVD
June 25, 2016
Chicken Little is an adventurous and funny movie. It is about a little chicken who says the sky has fallen. Chicken Little is a family movie filled with laughs. I would suggest this movie.
June 16, 2016
This movie garbage in every way
Terrible animation
Terrible plot
Terrible story
Terrible charcters exempt a few.
It's so annoying that we have a main charcter that is called a loser
June 5, 2016
After the massive 2D tragedy that marked Disney's second dark age, Chicken Little destroys any chance of redemption the company had of making a good movie without ugly characters, often incomplete-looking animation, awkward comedy, and a pointless mean-spirited tone.
June 5, 2016
This is one charismatic chicken.
½ June 2, 2016
While not devoid of some strands of humor, the film just felt too mean spirited for me to enjoy.
May 30, 2016
A beautiful and touching work of art, will leave a tear in your eye, and a smile in your heart. I had an erection after watching.
May 22, 2016
Chicken Little (2005) ??
D: Mark Dindal. Zach Braff, Garry Marshall, Patrick Stewart. Disney's first completely CG animated feature is awful kids fare (with heavy-handed pop-culture references that actually upstage its main characters!). Reluctant chicken gives lies of UFO sightings in his home town. (Naturally) they don't listen, until they eventually see it for themselves in flimsy climax that actually rips off WAR OF THE WORLDS-and with awkward pop music thrown in for good measure. Iffy animation style and bad character designs run rampant in idea that was ill-conceived from storyboard level and somehow only gets . . . and gives us no one to care for! Repulsive and one of the worst "big"-budgeted animated movies of all-time.
May 1, 2016
It's not bad Because I love this film and I love Watching it
April 15, 2016
Certainly a disappointment for a Disney film, but entertaining nonetheless. The animation is almost atrocious, and I didn't like the whole science fiction aspect of it. The story isn't anything special either, but I will say that it has some heart. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ April 13, 2016
This was a very good movie with a cool song, cute characters and quite funny moments too.
April 1, 2016
So my thoughts on Chicken Little are this: forgettable. I think this could have been a good film, but it squandered some choice moments and felt weak at the end. After the tepid opening, we get Chicken Little trying to rebuild his life. Had it been just about that, I might have found this to be enjoyable. But the alien factor didn't do it for me.

The best part of this movie is the baseball game, and that's what the movie should have been about. That part of the film had good charm, with everything else squandering the chances of producing some memorable characters.

I think one of the problems is this has the possibilities for good characterization, but the movie feels inconsistent. There are a handful of gags that didn't work or felt too mean to laugh at. It just wasn't written as well or as cleverly as something like Shrek or The Emperor's New Groove.

There are some moments in the film that made me cringe. The Foxy Loxy one at the end of the movie still prompts a facepalm whenever I think of it, because that REALLY does put a serious damper on the end of the film and drags it down.

They also didn't use Patrick Stewart too much, which I found to be a letdown. Captain Picard is a cartoon nerd, but if you don't give him the screentime he deserves, that's a crime that justifies being mauled by Worf for.

This is one of the weakest Disney Canon films, and it's a shame, because I saw potential for a lot of charm and heart in Chicken Little that they never fully utilized.
March 31, 2016
"Chicken Little" isn't a good animated feature, but I'm sure it has a great personality. As likable as it is, it's just one of those bad apples Disney drops every so often.
March 22, 2016
A talented voice cast is unfortunately not enough to save Chicken Little from its forgettable story and overabundance of pop culture references.
½ March 22, 2016
So mean spirited, and not even as special from when the animators used to blow everyone away back in the early 90's with such great films as Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast!
½ March 21, 2016
Muy probablemente estamos refiriendo a una de las 10 "no mejores" de Disney.
February 20, 2016
The first film when disney went from 2d animation to computer animated features. Chicken little features an ensemble cast of actors. This won't go down in history of disney cinema and it was in no means the best disney film around. However it was quirky and damn right kooky and made a great change for disney to step out of their typical princess stories. Based loosely on the classic kids folklore tale about a chicken that thinks the sky is falling. This film will be looked upon in years to come as the film that turn future disney features into computer animated films.
February 13, 2016
This movie was not as bad as critics panned out 10 years ago. I think because it was Disney's first CGI film, it was harshly reviewed. It was funny and silly... Full of ridiculous animal puns and quick witty dialog. If you got little kids, they'll dig it.
½ February 12, 2016
A nice and silly animated movie. It's definitely meant for younger audiences but it's still more clever than you might expect. It's a unique take on the story but it feels a bit too quirky in places, but it still is a good time to watch.
½ February 4, 2016
The worst Disney film in my opinion.