Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

½ July 23, 2017
It's not one of Disney's best, but I watched it and loved it as a kid despite how bad it really is.
July 21, 2017
I actually found it to be alright
July 18, 2017
First Movie i ever saw will never forget it
½ July 17, 2017
Disney never made a truly bad, horrible movie and surely Chicken Little has its moments, some good characters and the family drama is moving, but it is still a very mediocre affair that is filled with annoying pop music, just terrible voice casting, quite subpar CGI animation as it is their first computer animated effort and an unoriginal plot that lacks identity and feels like two different movies put together. It truly is Disney's worst film ever.
July 15, 2017
I don't I know who thought it was a good idea to rate this movie so low but it is a classic and I have loved it my entire life, since it came out when I 8 years old
½ July 8, 2017
Not as bad as everyone says. It's funny and it's well acted. The animation is dated but it was made in 2005. It's good but it's not a good Disney movie.
June 30, 2017
Well that was terrible. Bad puns and bad singing of popular music cannot seem to have been more important to the writers then writing a cohesive story. A couple of chuckles and a couple of winces mixed in with utter blandness.
½ June 14, 2017
Meh. Uneven script, dated animation, stale humor. But at least it's tolerable and self-embraced. Not the worst, but not good either.
June 1, 2017
Uninspired and tedious, Chicken Little is incoherent and drab.
½ May 17, 2017
A truly underrated Disney movie. It's charming, funny, clever and cute. The characters are unique (when compared to one another) and I thought the way they were represented was done well. Yes the whole "sky is falling" thing isn't a new plot, but what is?
½ May 13, 2017
Buck should burn in hell!.
April 1, 2017
Worst Disney movie ever. It uses cruelty as humor for crying out loud.
½ March 16, 2017
I used to love this movie, but nope!
March 4, 2017
This a classic in animated films for kids. This is the type of movie your kid would like to see in a daily cartoon.
February 12, 2017
Generic, unfunny, and incredibly mean spirited, Chicken Little is a major misfire from Disney's anti-Pixar era full of tired gags and unappealing animation
January 22, 2017
One of my favorite Disney movies ever!
½ December 21, 2016
The story is extremely sloppy and unfocused, the animation is the ugliest that Disney has ever produced, all of the side characters are really nasty and mean-spirited, and the film's excessive use of pop culture references is just cringeworthy.
½ November 2, 2016
Honestamente, esta pelĂ­cula me gusta, los personajes me parecen muy tiernos y divertida.
October 29, 2016
This has okay CGI animation, It's story is not bad. Fun fact: When this is on Television, I always look at the television to watch this
October 15, 2016
Funny that before Zootopia came out I seen many saying it would be Chicken Little 2. Glad that was quickly put to rest! Zootopia Chicken Little is not!