Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

January 22, 2017
One of my favorite Disney movies ever!
½ December 21, 2016
The story is extremely sloppy and unfocused, the animation is the ugliest that Disney has ever produced, all of the side characters are really nasty and mean-spirited, and the film's excessive use of pop culture references is just cringeworthy.
December 9, 2016
Buck should burn in hell!.
½ November 2, 2016
Honestamente, esta pelĂ­cula me gusta, los personajes me parecen muy tiernos y divertida.
October 29, 2016
This has okay CGI animation, It's story is not bad. Fun fact: When this is on Television, I always look at the television to watch this
October 15, 2016
Funny that before Zootopia came out I seen many saying it would be Chicken Little 2. Glad that was quickly put to rest! Zootopia Chicken Little is not!
½ September 22, 2016
I can't believe I used to like this film.
½ September 17, 2016
The animation might not be totally magnificent, but the characters and story decently are.
½ September 10, 2016
Really funny movie. Different storyline and not totally predictable.
½ September 2, 2016
Personally i liked the film as a child however when watching at an older age i saw a darker side to the movie. I reccomend seeing this movie at a young age because it can mostly be appreciated at that age
September 2, 2016
Not as bad as everyone says. It's funny and it's well acted. The presentation also looks nice at parts but it's not Disney's best movie by a longshot!
½ August 22, 2016
Chicken Little works, thanks to a good voice performance by Braff and a script that crackles with humor. You'll find yourself loving this little chicken and his friends; they will make your heart melt.
August 19, 2016
Watching this as a kid I recall it feeling smart and hilarious but I watched part of it resently and wow it's kinda cringe worthy.
½ August 11, 2016
I actually found it to be alright
August 10, 2016
Not my favorite movie I was bored waiting this movie
July 27, 2016
Chicken Little is Disney is at their worst! The movie is very very mean spirited. The animation looks hideous and nowhere near as good as other CGI animated films including Pixar.
½ July 26, 2016
I give it credit for being ambitious, but this was way too lazy, insulting, and mean spirited for kids.
½ June 27, 2016
Realy liked the story , simple and funny .... Chicken Little reminds me off Calimero ! SOMDVD
June 25, 2016
Chicken Little is an adventurous and funny movie. It is about a little chicken who says the sky has fallen. Chicken Little is a family movie filled with laughs. I would suggest this movie.
June 16, 2016
This movie garbage in every way
Terrible animation
Terrible plot
Terrible story
Terrible charcters exempt a few.
It's so annoying that we have a main charcter that is called a loser