Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

September 4, 2017
The characters and humor are likable, but the plot and writing isn't and the movie ends at a sloppy climax.
August 20, 2017
Buck should burn in hell!.
½ August 14, 2017
With some of Disney's lesser films like The Aristocats or Home on the Range, they were just severely lacking in what makes Disney so great. Chicken Little, on the other hand, is just painful to watch. It upsets me on a deep emotional level. The characters are unlikeable, the comedy is unfunny, the characters are unlikeable, the animation is uncharacteristically bland for Disney, the characters are unlikeable, I hate the film just using whatever songs were popular at the time, and have I mentioned I hate the characters yet?
August 10, 2017
i. like. this. movie
½ August 3, 2017
Altough it's a bit too silly, lacks in the story and in the CGI animation (because this was the first attemp of Walt Disney in Computer-graphics), Chicken Little has many funny moments and good messages to keep the children entertained.

|It's a 6,9 out of 10|
August 2, 2017
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed this film sure it's no "Lion King" or "Frozen" but it's enjoyable
July 28, 2017
For the first computer-animated to ever be released by Walt Disney Animation Studios, Chicken Little did not leave a good impression. Aside from a few funny gags with the fish out of water character, I cannot find much to like about this film. Also, I just find it to be unpleasantly cruel and mean-spirited for a Disney film, and it's because of Chicken Little's dad and everybody around him why I feel that way about this movie because they are always being mean to our main protagonist. It's just an overall disappointing effort from a fantastic animation company like Disney.
½ July 23, 2017
It's not one of Disney's best, but I watched it and loved it as a kid despite how bad it really is.
July 21, 2017
I actually found it to be alright
July 18, 2017
First Movie i ever saw will never forget it
½ July 17, 2017
Disney never made a truly bad, horrible movie and surely Chicken Little has its moments, some good characters and the family drama is moving, but it is still a very mediocre affair that is filled with annoying pop music, just terrible voice casting, quite subpar CGI animation as it is their first computer animated effort and an unoriginal plot that lacks identity and feels like two different movies put together. It truly is Disney's worst film ever.
July 15, 2017
I don't I know who thought it was a good idea to rate this movie so low but it is a classic and I have loved it my entire life, since it came out when I 8 years old
½ July 8, 2017
Not as bad as everyone says. It's funny and it's well acted. The animation is dated but it was made in 2005. It's good but it's not a good Disney movie.
June 30, 2017
Well that was terrible. Bad puns and bad singing of popular music cannot seem to have been more important to the writers then writing a cohesive story. A couple of chuckles and a couple of winces mixed in with utter blandness.
½ June 14, 2017
Meh. Uneven script, dated animation, stale humor. But at least it's tolerable and self-embraced. Not the worst, but not good either.
June 1, 2017
Uninspired and tedious, Chicken Little is incoherent and drab.
½ May 17, 2017
A truly underrated Disney movie. It's charming, funny, clever and cute. The characters are unique (when compared to one another) and I thought the way they were represented was done well. Yes the whole "sky is falling" thing isn't a new plot, but what is?
April 1, 2017
Worst Disney movie ever. It uses cruelty as humor for crying out loud.
½ March 16, 2017
I used to love this movie, but nope!
March 4, 2017
This a classic in animated films for kids. This is the type of movie your kid would like to see in a daily cartoon.