Child's Play Reviews

• 4d ago

One of my all time favorite Horror Movies!

One of my all time favorite Horror Movies!

• Feb 12, 2020

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

• Feb 07, 2020

I've never really been interested in the Chucky character. I found this to be rather bland and boring though there were some times where I found the story intriguing.

• Feb 03, 2020

Child's Play sumerges you into a whole classic 80's horror bath, with some suspense as the shampoo and comedy as the soap, although, it gets a little boring sometimes.

• Jan 04, 2020

Let's be honest, the killer doll thing had been done before this film so I can't give points for originality but has anyone done it better? I'd argue no one has. Devil Doll, Puppet Master, The Boy, Dead Silence, Trilogy of Terror, Annabelle… all good horror films in their own right but none of them created such a enduring antagonist or a franchise with so many entertaining entries. Chucky is a slasher icon because of this initial movie that turned a $9 million budget into a $44.2 million box office. With 6 sequels in the books, a remake imminent, and a tv show coming to the SYFY channel soon, this series is harder to kill than the good guy himself. I thoroughly enjoy this film and have since my childhood.

• Jan 04, 2020

A fun, often comedic horror film. One of the low budget classics from the 80's. (B-)

• Jan 03, 2020

While this is a cult classic it really isn't that good. The scenes with chucks are good but the characters aren't very interesting and the plot isn't intriguing at all. There's literally a part of the movie where Chucky gets Andy to bring him somewhere so he can take revenge on his old partner in crime and it serves no purpose to the plot whatsoever. It's like a 15 minute sequence and there's no reason for it to be in the movie. While the moving doll is cool and iconic there aren't many good things about this movie

• Dec 25, 2019

Un clásico. Perturbadora. Bien actuada. Buenos efectos para la época. Mantiene la tensión de principio a fin. La mejor película de terror basada en muñecos de todos los tiempos.

• Nov 26, 2019

Completely ridiculous, nonsense, and logic was thrown out the window. Also child actors suck. Also I hated the characters, except the detective; but everyone was stupid. But points for an early murder, and subsequent campy violence. Effects were good, and creepy. Cool robotics/puppeteering. Kind of boring.

• Nov 12, 2019

Imádom! Egy igazi slasher film, ami kiskoromtól kedzve egy örök kedvenc marad, a béna Chucky ivadékával és bénaságaival együtt is imádni lehet ezt a filmet! :)