CHIPS Reviews

• 2d ago

Watchable but lacking in any real big laughs, reminded me of an old early 2000’s comedy

• Jul 23, 2019

It's a movie I can watch anytime. Fun and funny!

It's a movie I can watch anytime. Fun and funny!

• Jul 22, 2019

The characters were very poorly written. Generic and uninspiring

The characters were very poorly written. Generic and uninspiring

• Jul 09, 2019

This movie sucks. Why is Dax Shepard even a thing? He has no talent. 45% Audience Rating here, the same 45% that think Dump is a good president. America is doomed.

• Jun 24, 2019

If you're looking for Oscar winning material this isn't for you but it's funny made me laugh and that's important in a comedy. Overall I liked it

• Jun 23, 2019

What a waste of what could be some decent talent. This cheap shot slap stick crap of a film is absolutely a slap in the face to a pretty decent hit 1970s series. (For those views that aren't old enough to remember The real "Chips")

• Jun 17, 2019

So so bad. Such a cliche film it's untrue. No chemistry between the lead actors and didn't find any of it funny at all. Puts a real stain on the original series which was great in its time. I wish they would stop making films from classic series, they never ever work. Can't believe this hasn't got a rating of above 90%. Truly awful!

• Jun 06, 2019

Some really funny laughs but all in all a simple feel good movie. Nothing to write home about.

• May 27, 2019

Pretty funny and likes the storyline. It was entertaining to watch. Only issue was too many boobs. They weren't really necessary.

• Apr 19, 2019

It was ok. Killed some time and i don't regret watching it, but it wasn't great. Certainly no homage to the original series.