A Cinderella Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Cinderella Story Reviews

December 3, 2016
Haven't seen it. I'd give it a watch though.
½ November 14, 2016
It's at times weirdly entertaining and has a good story but kind of stupid.
the Disney version's better.
November 11, 2016
i want to watch it but it doesn't let me
October 23, 2016
Most teens tend to like this newer adaptation of the classic fairy tale because it's sweet, predictable, and has charming performances by Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. Adults will find it a drag, but it's perfect for teens and Hilary Duff fans (such as I).
October 16, 2016
It was alright... It was another teen romantic-comedy in the key of the Cinderella story. There were some amusing parts, but for the most part it was just meh...
½ September 26, 2016
A great start to the series. Love Chad and Hillary together in this movie.
August 31, 2016
Squeaky voiced Hilary Duff is more than enough to turn me away from this!
½ August 26, 2016
same story- it was alright
August 15, 2016
Some say it was good, others...not so good.....guess I could try it.
½ July 26, 2016
The sad thing is that Hilary Duff was such a charming young actress. She could've played a great Cinderella type of character, but the filmmakers just had to make her a bland, depressed, uninteresting teenager. The story of Cinderella was dumbed down into a stupid teen flick. What really pissed me off was the "prince" character. What a lunkhead! And just like every dumb teen movie, he has to be in a dis functional relationship with the diva of the film. Why does there always have to be a diva?!? There are way better versions of Cinderella out there!
July 25, 2016
Dumb and Terrible, This story has nothing to do with cinderella?
Where's the Glass Slipper? Oh, Somebody Melted it.
Or maybe they didn't wanna add that in to the film,
I can't stand anything like this movie with a bunch of unfunny jokes also with crude and boring humour from every one of these characters, Hillary Duff should be ashamed of herself for being in this god awful piece of shit!
I Had to watch this on the Bus!!! Which Fucking Sucks...

Score: 1.5/10
July 13, 2016
Obviously you have the most incompetent critics on the face of the planet.
½ June 5, 2016
Typical teen nonsense
½ January 29, 2016
idgf that it's not smart or groundbreaking. I got what I came for. I wasn't expecting genius. I just wanted butterflies.
January 28, 2016
best movie of all time
January 24, 2016
netflixed it but never seen it...just wanna see it for chad tho
December 24, 2015
this is a nice familey vid
½ August 19, 2015
My pre-teen 11 years old SECOND favorite movie. The first one was Mean Girls, which is not a bad choice. But this...oh God. How could I have been so stupid? Still...nostalgia and a hot Chad Michael Murray. I still wish he was my Prince Charming.