A Cinderella Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Cinderella Story Reviews

½ March 18, 2018
As far as Cinderella adaptations go, A Cinderella Story is fine. It has all the essential elements with enough changes to make it feel different. It is, however, very locked in the early 2000s. The styles and the tech are already dated, and it's only going to get more obvious as time goes on. If you can get past that, though, you'll have a ball with this movie.
February 8, 2018
Purely personal bias...this was my understanding of US high schools and a modern bedtime story, when I was in high school.
January 27, 2018
This movie is absolutely Iconic! Clean humor, great characters. A must see for all ages!
November 28, 2017
This is my childhood in a nutshell.
½ October 26, 2017
its was good I like Hilary Duff, its part of my guilty pleasure. but this movie better than all bad Cinderella Story movie series
October 18, 2017
This looks like a cash-in on the 1950 Disney Classic
½ October 3, 2017
Story is a combination of rehash and bland cliche. The "villains", the stepmom and sisters whose names I won't bother looking up, are painful to watch; every second they are on screen is pain and you feel new breath inside you when they leave the screen again. The romance is boring. Duff and Murray are dull together, have little to no chemistry, and individually aren't much more interesting than they are together. The only moderately enjoyable parts of the whole experience are Duff looking pretty and Regina King being tough but supportive...why, oh why, oh why couldn't we see her kick the crap out of the stepmom?!?! That might have gotten another star from me
September 23, 2017
It's a cute cuddly little movie. The cast is pretty good. The plot isn't bad. You know what's going to happen and I enjoyed it.
September 20, 2017
A great start to the series. Love Chad and Hillary together in this movie.
½ September 7, 2017
boooooooring I saw it with my cousins dumb movie ugh just hard to pay attention by the first 10 minuets I was on my ds.. couldn't just couldn't.....
August 13, 2017
I understand this movie in a acdemy award worthy sense doesn't deserve a 5 star rating, but as for a teenage film meant for young kids it is a classic. The way it takes an old fairytale and spins it into a modern twist is very enjoyable. It doesn't get boring even when watched for a second, third, or even fourth time. This classic teenage/preteen flick is perfect for nights in with friends or for when you want to watch something that has you feeling good at the end. The acting is great and the premise is perfect for the targeted audience.
June 26, 2017
This movie sets out to be a cute rom-com for young girls and it does that, and does it well.
May 29, 2017
I love this movie is the best­~­~­~
May 6, 2017
masterpiece
17/5 - fin svart man, skulle knulla
April 19, 2017
One of the best early 2000s movie's made, if people don't open their minds they'll think it's bad but actually shows the best ways to fall in love
February 20, 2017
I grew up watching her on Disney Channel and to see her outside of Disney surprises me when I first saw this. Finding your true love on high school while you get bullied is something I will never experience but when it comes to the sweetest and cutest guy or girl no matter who you are friends with, it ends here.
January 10, 2017
It a good movie to watch
December 3, 2016
Haven't seen it. I'd give it a watch though.
½ November 14, 2016
It's at times weirdly entertaining and has a good story but kind of stupid.
the Disney version's better.
November 11, 2016
i want to watch it but it doesn't let me