A Cinderella Story Reviews

• Nov 04, 2019

What in the world was this!!! Horrible just horrible !! Seriously abuse this little Girls was clean fed and had a nice big private room. They called it abuse and then this twisted relationship turned into her foster brother wtfuuudddggggeeeeee she was an awful actress didn't have no expressions this whole thing was stupid the worst Cinderella type story ever I absolutely zHate this as I wasted my life I love all Cinderella stories this was awful why is the girl always sad she doesn't know how to have expressions and it's always the same one it's ridiculous I hate this horrible movie I hate hate this movie

• Sep 28, 2019

This movie very good . How the rotten can be so low

This movie very good . How the rotten can be so low

• Sep 03, 2019

I THOUGHT IT WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE WITH SUCH GREAT DETAIL, fuck y'all movie critics for giving this move that SLAPS a 12%, just disrespectful. How dare you come for the generous queen Hilary Duff.

• Aug 12, 2019

I loved this movie since i was a kid. Im 20 years old now!

I loved this movie since i was a kid. Im 20 years old now!

• Aug 02, 2019

THIS IS THE ONLY MOVIE THAT MATTERS. NEVER LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT KEEP YOU FROM PLAYING THE GAME.

• Jul 29, 2019

A dumb version of the story with obvious faults, but I liked it anyways. It is funny and has some goofy likability. (First and only full viewing - 7/22/2019)

• Feb 26, 2019

Hillary Duff is life

Hillary Duff is life

• Feb 20, 2019

this is an amazing movie that doesnï¿ 1/2(TM)t deserve hate or discrimination.

this is an amazing movie that doesnï¿ 1/2(TM)t deserve hate or discrimination.

• Nov 11, 2018

There are better "modern Cinderella" movies out there, but it's not bad either.

There are better "modern Cinderella" movies out there, but it's not bad either.

• Nov 10, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.