Clockwatchers Reviews

• Aug 27, 2014

A closely, though not quite minutely observed office drama. Let down a bit by its dark humour being a bit on the sparse side, but still stands head and shoulders above all the air-headed stuff that at first glance it might be lumped in with.

• Jun 04, 2013

cult film potential.

cult film potential.

John B Super Reviewer
    May 07, 2013

A not particularly enlightening look at office life. It was of course trumped eventually by the masterful Office Space. The film ultimately raises the question - so what?

• Dec 09, 2012

Sometimes funny, but mostly these women come off as pathetic and weak, which is just insulting.

• Feb 13, 2012

I'm ashamed I watched this.

I'm ashamed I watched this.

• Jan 14, 2012

Has its funny moments, and the acting is great, but this is not a comedy.

Has its funny moments, and the acting is great, but this is not a comedy.

• Jun 23, 2011

This is an empowering movie for shy, timid women. In the end, Iris no longer tiptoed through life, she made her mark. Lisa Kudrow did a fine job, but I still saw a little bit of 'Phoebe' in there, or maybe that's just her? One of the messages of the film is that looks can be deceiving, so don't judge a book by its cover.

• Mar 13, 2011

A must-see office dramedy :)

A must-see office dramedy :)

• Jan 22, 2011

The Sprecher sisters wrote this screenplay based in part on their experiences at temps and the movie is alive with observational office humor.

• Jan 14, 2011

An office story with both drama and comedy, this movie had such a unique feel to it and I loved every minute of it! I especially liked Parker Posey's performance.