Clue Reviews

• Apr 30, 2021

absolutamente do caralho

absolutamente do caralho

• Apr 21, 2021

Great cast and entertaining overall to bring a board game to life with all these characters and make it work with some laughs.

• Apr 17, 2021

Clue may have achieved cult status over the years, but I didn't find it half as funny or clever as its reputation would suggest.

• Apr 06, 2021

I'm no film critic, and this movie is certainly not perfect. But I honestly found this movie very entertaining to watch and extremely funny, and I found myself rewinding moments to rewatch the funny quips and gags that happen. This film was filled with small, easy-to-miss funny moments that really added to the film's charm, and I found myself laughing out loud more times than I can count. I'm late watching this movie, but I would absolutely recommend it for some light entertainment. It's a great movie, if you don't expect it to be great!

• Mar 27, 2021

This is better than the RT score suggests. It's an amusing farce, well-acted by a top cast including Christopher Lloyd, Michael McKean and Tim Curry. Anything involving John Landis is well worth a watch!

• #worldfamousPatLyons
    Mar 14, 2021

old school shit ... yea tell em #worldfamousPatLyons sent you ... grab some #popcorn #icee have fun

• Mar 09, 2021

Outstanding performance from Tim Curry! Funny, sexy, intelligent!

Outstanding performance from Tim Curry! Funny, sexy, intelligent!

• Mar 04, 2021

One of the best comedies ever. I can watch over and over, and I am now showing it to new generations in a film studies class.

• Feb 28, 2021

Commedia brillante in pieno stile Agatha Christie. Ogni tanto si eccede con le gag banali, specialmente perchè si è scelto di rappresentare tutti i personaggi con goliardia e sarcasmo; il finale però è assolutamente divertente, originale e spiritoso.

• Feb 18, 2021

It is entirely aware of its ham-filled camp, but really, after the silly vaudevillian gags have worn out their novelty, we are left with obnoxious characters (who won't shut up), nonsensical contrivances, and a mystery that nobody would give a damn about unless they were really drunk. If one has to be intoxicated to enjoy a film, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.