Clue Reviews

• 2d ago

My all time favorite movie!!

My all time favorite movie!!

• Sep 19, 2022

Such an iconic movie! It is a must see for everyone at least once or monthly in my case.

• Sep 18, 2022

Top 80's comedy with stellar cast. I have watched this hundreds of time and never grow tired of it. Tim Curry is excellent at keeping the plot going.

• Sep 15, 2022

A wonderful whodunnit classic that has an amazing cast that is so on point throughout.

• Aug 22, 2022

One of the best and funniest movie ever, I love it. This is my Cup of Tea.

One of the best and funniest movie ever, I love it. This is my Cup of Tea.

• Aug 20, 2022

7 years ago-Filled with quick wordplay and visual gags nearly nonstop, this cult classic is a vehicle for Tim Curry's energetic comedic talent.

• Jun 30, 2022

The greatest 01 hour: and 36 minutes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 29, 2022

There's so many movies I can't keep track anymore I've probably seen more than. 2000 movies in my lifetime and I'm only 23 months old

• Feb 17, 2022

Another lost Flixster rating. This is one of my favorite murder farces, that as a kid I appreciated for its three "who dunnit" murder solving takes at the end. For me, the characters, the writing, direction, and music make this a classic. Some good one liners and the DC undertones make it fun. There is a little raunchiness with Yvette and subtle innuendos that are a little cheap. Regardless, it's a fun film that should be good for all ages. It was on Youtube.

• Feb 15, 2022

Good story (based on 1 of my favorite games) with good actors, especially Tim Curry (love him!!). Ending was very nicely done!