Cold Pursuit Reviews

• 6d ago

I watched the original first and had decided I wouldn't like the remade English version but it still managed to draw me in. Won't say I didnt get a little bored at one point. Had to wonder if Mr Paunovic had the lead instead of Mr Neeson, would it have been a different or better film. Neeson usually plays an in control character with an inner calm but when required to play it in this it (sorry) did not quite stand against Mr Skarsdard's performance. At his son's funeral, was he supposed to have red knuckles then?! Because he didn't later on. I think the original's subtitles do pull you in to the atmosphere cause I didnt feel the majesty of the scenery as much in this. Understand Mr Neeson said some things, including that it's his last action movie - I understand he is in his 60's. D.B.

• Dec 30, 2020

A unique way they did the plot was what saved the movie. It could have been a hokey routine action yarn, but we got something different and better.

• Nov 30, 2020

Not good at all. Very disappointed.

Not good at all. Very disappointed.

• Oct 24, 2020

Sit back, relax and bring some popcorn! Fun movie with a simple but beautifully acted out drama. Every actor gives it their all with a thrilling , suspenseful and at times funny plot...

• Oct 13, 2020

Liam Neeson films just to be awesome. This was the opposite of awesome. Just awful...

• Oct 04, 2020

Finally, a long-awaited Liam Neeson action vehicle that is actually clever and thoughtfully characterized.

• Sep 23, 2020

Loved it. One of Liam neeson's best

Loved it. One of Liam neeson's best

• Sep 01, 2020

I don't understand the negative reviews of this movie. It's very entertaining and Liam Neeson is great. I wasn't expecting it to be funny but there is quite a bit of dark humor.

• Aug 30, 2020

Liam Neeson, lots of snow and loads of murders. A great comedy!

Liam Neeson, lots of snow and loads of murders. A great comedy!

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Cold Pursuit? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3KEChwcBuobOVIsxRhGIvW?si=CHvywuruSFCSh9sgbKT2Pg