Cold Pursuit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Pursuit Reviews

½ May 20, 2019
The black humor is so outlandishly dumb that even with the relentless violence somehow I found myself laughing and and being entertained. This remake of the 2014 Norwegian film "Kraftidioten" has the same director Hans Petter Moland.
May 20, 2019
Super boring, lack of emotion, basic kills ...puree drivel
May 19, 2019
The funniest Liam film I have ever seen.
½ May 19, 2019
If you like the trailer you like this
May 18, 2019
Horrible horrible horrible. How in the world did any A-lister agree to do this movie!!? The whole thing was just awful... the story line had potential but it was executed like a kindergartener. Wow. I can't those 2 hours of my life back.
½ May 18, 2019
Badly titled black comedy a la Tarantino but without the talk, takes a while before audience can make out the story or sense the hilarity, ending anti-climactic, could have been much better.
½ May 17, 2019
Liam Neeson has hit a new low.
May 17, 2019
It was entertaining. I love Liam N, he's great. Not the most original plot but lots of never ending action! Beautiful place where they filmed it.
½ May 16, 2019
Sorry but 3 stars doesn't mean "meh, it passed the time." to me. Or even "the the" time. 3/5ths of something isn't meh.
½ May 15, 2019
The worst movie he's made. At least the worst one I've seen.
May 15, 2019
A revenge movie that does not have a ton of depth, but in this case its not a bad thing. Simple and straightforward but it does not give the most memorable experience. Worth one watch at least.
May 13, 2019
Frame for frame remake. The original was better, and funnier.
½ May 12, 2019
perhaps the worst movie I've ever seen, certainly in a long time. The ridiculousness starts early and never stops. Several scenes seem to be thrown in for no reason as they have no relevance to the movie.
May 10, 2019
A clever and funny shoot 'em up, Cold Pursuit delivers the thrills of a dark and twisted thriller while keeping you laughing throughout. Liam Neeson fills his stereotypical role of "dad who can kill anyone" i.e. the "Taken" series, while adding a dose of humor relative to cult classics like Fargo. One thing that Cold Pursuit proves is absolutely certain, if you mess with Neeson's family; he will look for you, he will find you, and he will kill you... even if he's just a snow plow driver.
May 8, 2019
Action , black humor , plot , cruelty and Liam Neeson himself. All this is in the film ! All the advice
May 8, 2019
Liam Neeson fits right in with this well crafted movie.
½ May 8, 2019
Just another revenge movie. A long, pointless one with cartoon villains and forgettable dialogue. In fact, the whole movie isn't worth remembering.
May 8, 2019
More than a little disappointing that they have TAKEN the original In Order Of Disappearance and remade it with the perennial HAM. It is not a patch on the original. In literary terms it would be called plagiarism, even with the inclusion of the original film team. There was no need for this. Punting the original would have made far better sense and the public would have been feeding the proper bank balances. A really unnecessary movie.
May 8, 2019
Movie was ass cheeks....that is all.
½ May 8, 2019
Better watch the original as simple as that Thank GOD my eyes catches someone's comment in somewhere about this movie and its better to see the
original one so I did and glad that I didn't see this one first this remake is a crap
and no reason to do an exact copy paste of the original one some director in both movies but the acting in the original way better also there was some details this one haven't mentioned don't know why if you see this first you'll see there is something missing go watch the original one to complete the puzzle ! This is just a waste I thing it like more of marketing and making some more money