Colonia Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

This mobile is Just great! It tells the Story of the cult perfectly and Wirth great Care. It hast a Lot of suspense and i couldn't Stop watching.

• Jul 09, 2019

A powerful historical drama that starkly puts the characters at the forefront of a dark event in history.

• Jun 15, 2019

Thoughtful, demonic and very well acted. Underrated film

Thoughtful, demonic and very well acted. Underrated film

• Mar 01, 2019

The movie deserves better rating.

The movie deserves better rating.

• Dec 31, 2018

I really dug this movie. I would do anything thing for love except work my way into a South American Cult. Crazy it was based on a true story.

• Dec 21, 2018

It makes it's point, but feels far too pleasant at times when it should feel dreadful

• Nov 02, 2018

The story is based on reality. If you want to know more you'll have to do more research, but if you want to feel more, then I would recommend watching this movie. Great job on acting.

• Sep 15, 2018

A perfect example on how religions are used to domesticate and enslave humans.

A perfect example on how religions are used to domesticate and enslave humans.

• Jun 18, 2018

gripping and tense drama based on true events and places. it doesn't give you a good sense of what this colony represented in terms of the political events of chile at the time, but if you go into it expecting a smaller personal story then you'll find a lot to latch onto. great emma watson performance.

• Jun 17, 2018

Really tense movie that probably could have been an important one too. I still liked it for what it was, and it may lead you to learn more about the atrocities that befell Chile in the 70s.