Come to Daddy Reviews

• 4d ago

Violent, funny and thrilling.

Violent, funny and thrilling.

• 5d ago

The screenplay is great, there were a lot of fun twists and turns. Awesome movie!

• Mar 22, 2020

It left such a bland impression on my I can't even explain why I thought it was so lackluster. That's a pretty terrible review, but this is really for me, not you. I want to make sure I don't watch it again.

• Mar 22, 2020

'Come to Daddy' is a strange combination of gritty violence, bizarre humor, palpable suspense, and just the right amount of sincerity. It handles its underlying themes genuinely, but it also does anything but shy away from making the viewer uncomfortable, be it from the more tense moments or the goofier ones.

• Mar 16, 2020

The beauty in Come to Daddy is how it convincingly flips the script on audience expectations when the midway mark hits, drastically shifting from The Autopsy of Jane Doe to You're Next with mostly successful results. The comedy is dark, entertainment is plentiful, and Elijah shines through in another dark horse genre flick.

• Mar 16, 2020

Okay, the story from the middle to the end is not plausible, films of this type do not have a proposal to be immortalized as classic stories. But the dialogues are fun, the beginning has a challenging emotional tone, two guys who at first are strangers to each other, the feeling that someone is going to be stabbed at any moment, creaking doors and footsteps at night, the scares are easy, violence is also free and nonsense.

• Mar 10, 2020

Count me among the minority that didn't like this movie. May be I just wasn't in the right environment as I saw it on a red eye flight whose ghetto entertainment was having me watch it via their app their on my cell. Anyway, I thought the comedy parts were ok, and the rest of the story was meh. I didn't think it was interesting. Elijah did a decent enough job as the lead... his acting was pretty good. But imo it was everything else that was wrong with the movie. Then again I'm not the biggest fan of horror comedies so may be that had something to do with this. I obviously wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone.

• Feb 29, 2020

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Feb 23, 2020

The tension and suspense that the movie started off with faded away after an early plot turn, but otherwise it was entertaining with a good balance between horror and comedy. Elijah Wood played the main character very well.

• Feb 23, 2020

Used to be able to trust rotten tomatoes but these days more more movies like this are getting 89% ?! Ridiculous!...many more krapp movies somehow getting great reviews ... I'm gonna find a better source.