Con Air Reviews

• Jan 16, 2021

The best thing about Con Air are the villains, particularly John Malkovich as Cyrus Grissom. However, everything else, with the exception of a few of the action scenes, is pretty standard and predictable with a movie like this.

• Jan 14, 2021

Actors like Buscemi, Malkovich and others elevate action fare like this with the physical and verbal specificities they bring to their characters. Cage is as fun to watch as ever. It's great dumb fun.

• Jan 03, 2021

It's unbelievable. However it is good fun action packed and a good cast.

It's unbelievable. However it is good fun action packed and a good cast.

• Dec 09, 2020

Love this movie! Amazing cast and story plus Cyrus The Virus played by John malkovich! Must watch 10/10 Nick cage Rocks!!!

• Dec 07, 2020

While it may not be an Oscar worthy movie in any way, this is easily my favorite movie to watch. Cage is absolutely in his wheelhouse as Cameron Poe, it is one of his best roles in my opinion. This movie does everything you could possibly want from a 90's action movie. The self-aware ridiculousness of the plot is perfect and so is this movie. All I can say is you must watch this film.

• Oct 25, 2020

One of the better Nicolas Cage movies it almost classic with a great cast storytelling and ending

• Oct 24, 2020

6 bags, some prisoners, some jumpsuits, some aircraft (multiple types), and a lotta fun! Nic Cage is here in full Cajun mode kicking ass as the wrongly convicted and wrongly accused good guy Cameron Poe, his hair is great here. We loved Ving Rhames and Malkovich and Buscemi but most of all Cage and Chappelle stole the show, and they could have a movie together where they hang out and talk politics and smoke pot, I'd watch it. Those guys are cool. Also, this movie has one of the greatest songs in it, which is "How do I live" by Trisha Yearwood, later covered by Leann Rhymes, later covered by me in my car and in the shower. Great song. We liked seeing Ayatollah Colm Meaney and John Cusack in supporting positions. They were FBI G-men who immediately knew how to pilot combat helicopters. There's something to be said for knowing how to do multiple jobs like those guys did. That's how you get to the top, just like R. Lee Ermey became the head of police and how Shaft became DA in Se7en. Just like on RT, how reviewing all these so many numerous plethora of movies will hopefully get us to super reviewer status. If I were on a prison plane with these other reviewers, i'd be the biggest and baddest and most dangerous reviewer anyway, regardless of the absolute pinnace that is your marker of "Super Reviewer" status. Here's the thing, it's all a joke! You think that I don't know that I'm a super reviewer? Like I need your acknowledgment. You never cared, maybe if I wrote 7 pages about the artistic merits and cinnamontography of Con Air as opposed to a joke review because it's really not very good, you'd give me SR status but in doing all these as a joke I'm treating them (and your site) as the joke it is. Super review my butt.

• Oct 23, 2020

Leave your brains and any sense of logic at the door: 'Con Air' is here! Seriously, you won't find a ton of movies that are unabashedly this over-the-top, cheesy, ridiculous, ludicrous and just plain fun. 'Con Air' encapsulates what 90's action pictures were all about. Walking/running away from slow-mo explosions? Check. Archetypal villains and henchmen? Check. One-liners galore? Check. This isn't a tour-de-force, thoughtful arthouse picture. This is a buttery-popcorn with a large soda, cold-beer on a Friday night type movie. DO NOT QUESTION THE UNREALISM AND LOGICAL MISHAPS! Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Con-Air knows it's bonkers and stupid, and it embraces itself, whether you do or not.

• Henry R
    Sep 21, 2020

This movie is amazing

This movie is amazing

• Sep 20, 2020

This movie is all action and fully entertaining.

This movie is all action and fully entertaining.