Confetti Reviews

• Mar 01, 2018

Appalling screenplay, very few laughs. Complete disappointment given the fairly well known cast.

• Jan 05, 2015

It's a shame Olivia Coleman and Robert Webb have such a horrible memory of this film and how they were treated as it ruins my opinion that this is a pretty good film. I especially like Martin Freeman and Jessica Hynes. Very sweet couple and good improvising!

• Aug 30, 2014

The final act with the weddings themselves is the definite highlight - they were all great!

• Aug 25, 2014

Hilarious! Yet it does make me think I'm glad Allison and I didn't do the boring same old same old. Ours will be, in the words of Moulin Rouge, "Spectacular! Spectacular!"

• Dec 27, 2013

A mostly unfunny mess of a film. You will scratch your head wondering who thought this was funny and wait to laugh. And never will.

• Sep 17, 2013

This is a lovely Britcom/mockumentary with heart and chaotic tones in the best tradition of Ealing.

• Jul 28, 2013

One either likes British humor and "gets it" or one doesn't. I always loved it and find it hilarious. This little gem is a funny, cute, and sometimes sweet movie that was very entertaining and enjoyable. I always loved Martin Freeman and this film makes me love him more. Definitely recommended.

• Jul 01, 2013

Proof that improvisation isn't easy. Even for professionals. And especially so when making comedies.

• May 31, 2013

British comedy at its best - fab Friday night viewing!! Madcap, chaotic, mayhem - very funny and brilliantly cast! I suspect it was mostly improvised! I'd love to see the outtakes!!

• May 18, 2013