Crawl Reviews

• Alesia
    3h ago

Better than I was thought it would be!

Better than I was thought it would be!

• 8h ago

Good movie, ending instantly made me want to rate it 1 star though

Good movie, ending instantly made me want to rate it 1 star though

• Lori J
    9h ago

Pretty good! Lots of jump scares!

Pretty good! Lots of jump scares!

• Dacia
    16h ago

It was intense but the good kind, keeps you wanting more till the end! I loved it!

• 19h ago

its okay, sometimes had good scenes but its generic movie

its okay, sometimes had good scenes but its generic movie

• 1d ago

The best horror movie since A Quiet Place!

The best horror movie since A Quiet Place!

• 1d ago

Heard good things from everyine about this movie and seeing that i absolutely love shark mpvies good and bad i figured this would be up my alley. I was very wrong and tought this movie was not good at all.

• 2d ago

Easy to watch make me bored.

Easy to watch make me bored.

• 2d ago

I was pleasantly surprised with this monster movie; it surpassed my expectations and was definitely a thrill to watch.

• 2d ago

Crawl has absolutely no character development. The acting lacks and many aspects of the film are unrealistic. I went into this movie with a high expectation but I suppose I was wrong.