Criminal Reviews

• 4d ago

Pleasantly surprised. Normally the tomato score would've detoured us to watch something else. Glad we watched. Fantastic cast.

• Jul 31, 2019

Why’d this get bad reviews? I loved it. Great movie!

Why’d this get bad reviews? I loved it. Great movie!

• Jun 22, 2019

Great cast. The scenes with the wife and kid were a little hokey, but the action and bad guys were very good.

• Apr 04, 2019

Spoiler alert - don't read this if you haven't seen it yet. I liked this movie. I refuse to compare it to other movies because I think the premise is kind of cool. And it works within the story. For me, the love and friendship part was the most meaningful. I think Costner did a good job with a difficult role. How do you play a brain injured person if you don't have a brain injury? That's probably one of the hardest things to act out. I didn't like the way he had brain surgery, then didn't have any meaningful recovery time before going on the run. It does take at least a week before you feel energy reserves after major surgery. I loved the story line of the little girl and how he couldn't hurt her. That sweetened the deal. So did the love and friendship he achieved with the mama.

• Mar 29, 2019

This movie is nowhere near as bad as some people are saying. Yes, it has its flaws. However, it’s not a horrible way to spend a couple hours of your time.

• Feb 27, 2019

The plot to this film is way out there, I am normally on board for movies that have a wild element such as this, but this one just seemed...I don't know, odd. Going into the film I had extremely high hopes based on the all-star cast but was kind of let down. The AAA players that were present on the screen were fantastic, but the other characters just fell extremely flat. To be honest, if it wouldn't have been for the absolutely breathtaking moments between Costner and Gadot I would have scored this movie much lower. The exchange between them regarding Bill's past and their life together was inspired and for me the saving grace in this otherwise mediocre action film. I wouldn't necessarily be excited to watch this again, but based on the performance of Costner and Gadot I would recommend it.

• Aug 10, 2018

Interesting plot and kept me entertained but was stretched a little far and some parts were just plain stupid. I also did not appreciate the acting. (50%)

• Aug 08, 2018

Don't you see?! This is an incredible chance for all directors out there!! Make an Oliver Stone style movie investigating the behind the scenes, the secrets, the mysteries surrounding those three great actors and their involvement in to this orgy of confusion, triviality and nonesense and you will have an Oscar worth movie!!!

• Aug 03, 2018

Excellent actors and acting, 'plausible' sci-fi tech plot, good action. Suitable for spy/action genre.

• Jul 16, 2018

Great cast, performances and plot.

Great cast, performances and plot.