Crossing Over Reviews

• Jul 29, 2019

So many little stories of the struggle of becoming an american or the struggle of immigration. But none of them really get the time or treatment that they need.

• May 29, 2019

So, the Muzzie who decided to condone the 9/11 attack was surpised she was deported. She wanted to 'understand' why the homicidal maniacs who orcastrated it did it. Well I never. She should have been waterboarded! Anyway, it was quite a good movie.

• Jan 18, 2019

Good acting/actors, trite content

Good acting/actors, trite content

• Oct 03, 2018

This is the worst movie ever! This young girl stands in front of a class in American after 9/11 explaining how she understood what the terrorists did to our towers, it sickened me.

• Sep 18, 2018

Crossing over reminds me of the Oscar winner Crash. Much like Crash Crossing over is a collected of different characters and their stories about trying to get to America and the hassles of dealing with the officers and papers. It is strange to watch a film on a sensitive subject and not be moved but that was my final reaction, because it felt as though the director was pulling at the heartstrings in a so obvious way. Filled with name faces like Ray Liotta and Harrison Ford alongside newcomers acting is pretty convincing. This is a film that can be appreciated by a people who fall under a certain political spectrum, ones opposite to this ideology would be bored, angered even perhaps.

• Jul 30, 2018

• Jul 04, 2018

Much like Crash Crossing over is a collected of different characters and their stories about trying to get to America and the hassles of dealing with the officers and papers. It is strange to watch a film on a sensitive subject and not be moved but that was my final reaction, because it felt as though the director was pulling at the heartstrings in a so obvious way. Filled with name faces like Ray Liotta and Harrison Ford alongside newcomers acting is pretty convincing. This is a film that can be appreciated by a people who fall under a certain political spectrum, ones opposite to this ideology would be bored, angered even perhaps.(A politically motivated film but not too convincing).

• Feb 27, 2018

Awesome movie with awesome reality. Immigration is dirty, it is a serious reality that those who wish to come to our God Blessed America take all too lightly. This film shows the lengths to which these people will go to in order to circumnavigate the system. Once you are a citizen, yes you can enjoy all the rights and citizenship of these United States. Until then, it is the duty of immigrants to keep their mouths shut. The reason this movie got such poor ratings was not because it was presented poorly, it is because the leftist, communist anarchist anti American Hollywood influences didn’t want this film to succeed. Because it shows reality. I loved it.

• Dec 14, 2017

Crossing Over is a boring movie with poorly written stories that didn't engage me in the slightest.

• Oct 21, 2017

Watchable movie but not one I'll be adding to my collection!

Watchable movie but not one I'll be adding to my collection!