Cult of Chucky Reviews

• Jul 02, 2019

These are getting very dumb and unoriginal.

These are getting very dumb and unoriginal.

• May 22, 2019

While I didn't find it as riveting as Curse of Chucky and the movie ends on a MAJOR downer ending, coupled with the movie suddenly revealing that Chucky has the ability to possess multiple dolls at once - no point in caring what happens to everybody since the villain has become overpowered - Cult of Chucky still benefited from some creative kills and gore effects, having Chucky remain genuinely threatening, despite my previous gripes about his new "can't lose" power and great performances whilst also bringing back some old characters. That being said, I was never into the whole "Chucky's a hallucination" thing seeing how even in the non-comedic installments, he was shown as clearly alive. I hope we do get to see a continuation of this series, even with a tech-savvy Mark Hamill-starring reboot on the way, if only to get a sense of closure.

• May 21, 2019

At least this and Curse are not stupid mockeries like the unwatchables Bride and Seed...

• Apr 13, 2019

I didn’t think I would have this much fun watching a chucky film. This is so much fun to watch. It does have a decent script and story along with a few lazy inputs and probably the worst full body puppeteering in all of the chucky movies. All of the cons in this movie are very minor as it overall just works very well.

• Apr 08, 2019

Horrible movie. The script is the worst of the franchise and the plot is absurd. But neither inferior to Seed of Chucky.

• Mar 27, 2019

Even better than the last film, Cult of Chucky provides an insane trip that is very creative and original. The setting is good and it makes the viewers feel as helpless, isolated, and crazy as the characters do. The film is actually one of the funniest films of the series and it is definitely one of the most gory. The only issue is the ending which will leave you with many unanswered questions and might even disappoint. Other than that it will definitely satisfy viewers and fans of the franchise.

• Feb 27, 2019

This is definitely the better of the two newer Chucky films. GREAT cinematography, satisfying kills, bizarre concept - all come together for one hell of a ride. Recommend it!

• Feb 15, 2019

It's actually quite good.

It's actually quite good.

• Jan 18, 2019