Daddy Day Care - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daddy Day Care Reviews

August 26, 2017
This movie is so funny
July 22, 2017
I love the girl in this movie...so I watch it for her. It sucks.
June 27, 2017
A cute family movie with a funny cast.
May 3, 2017
Pretty hilarious movie with Eddie Murphy playing in this movie it was the right actor I would say for this film, it was a funny one to watch some of that was an appropriate and some of it grossed me out. But still a good movie to see!
April 15, 2017
I liked it as a kid but now it's uhhhh
January 10, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
December 4, 2016
Ugh the gross out humor is just awful but it only gets worse in the sequel.
November 5, 2016
This is an amazing movie. While it is a little unrealistic, it is still relatable. The messages are beautiful, the kids are adorable, and the situation makes you cringe. I do not know why the ratings are so bad! I love Daddy Day Care!
August 27, 2016
i was suprised to find out this only got 24 on rt! rotten tomatoes thinks good movies are bad!
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Enjoyed it more than I thought I would of, Worth a watch, Plus Eddie Murphys on screen son is pretty cute.
½ July 25, 2016
Eddie Murphy should stay away from kids. I wouldn't trust him around my kids since he was an unlikable piece of shit dad. I gave it a high rating because I loved that the kids tortured him. And he dressed up like broccoli. What the hell.
½ July 22, 2016
Doesn't hold up well very dull
½ July 16, 2016
This is a movie that my family watches over and over. And each time it is just as enjoyable.
I can't do a proper review on this movie, as I feel like it would be biased.
But I definitely recommend this movie. It is a wonderful, heartwarming, family movie.
May 27, 2016
Beyond its little funny moments, Daddy Day Care wastes Eddie Murphy's talent in an annoying, and unoriginal pile of screaming children.
April 28, 2016
It wasn't as funny as I'd hoped it would be mostly reliving on potty humor, but it was still a pretty cute story with a fairly original plot that kept me engaged for the most part...
April 23, 2016
Not Jonathan Katz's finest work here.
½ March 30, 2016
Cliche family comedy, barely entertaining for the mature.
February 14, 2016
Just plainly hilarious ???.
February 13, 2016
Extremely funny family film. Too much nostalgia to hate this. I still laugh when watching it today. I've seen this movie countless times and it's a blast every time.
January 28, 2016
This movie is funny with Eddie Murphy.this movie has good music