Daddy Day Care - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daddy Day Care Reviews

August 27, 2016
i was suprised to find out this only got 24 on rt! rotten tomatoes thinks good movies are bad!
July 29, 2016
Enjoyed it more than I thought I would of, Worth a watch, Plus Eddie Murphys on screen son is pretty cute.
½ July 25, 2016
Eddie Murphy should stay away from kids. I wouldn't trust him around my kids since he was an unlikable piece of shit dad. I gave it a high rating because I loved that the kids tortured him. And he dressed up like broccoli. What the hell.
½ July 22, 2016
Doesn't hold up well very dull
½ July 16, 2016
This is a movie that my family watches over and over. And each time it is just as enjoyable.
I can't do a proper review on this movie, as I feel like it would be biased.
But I definitely recommend this movie. It is a wonderful, heartwarming, family movie.
May 27, 2016
Beyond its little funny moments, Daddy Day Care wastes Eddie Murphy's talent in an annoying, and unoriginal pile of screaming children.
April 28, 2016
It wasn't as funny as I'd hoped it would be mostly reliving on potty humor, but it was still a pretty cute story with a fairly original plot that kept me engaged for the most part...
April 23, 2016
Not Jonathan Katz's finest work here.
½ March 30, 2016
Cliche family comedy, barely entertaining for the mature.
February 14, 2016
Just plainly hilarious ???.
February 13, 2016
Extremely funny family film. Too much nostalgia to hate this. I still laugh when watching it today. I've seen this movie countless times and it's a blast every time.
January 28, 2016
This movie is funny with Eddie Murphy.this movie has good music
January 3, 2016
Best movie since sliced bread, one of my favorites.
November 28, 2015
Fun flick that doesn't over tax the brain. Great for the youngsters.
November 15, 2015
Daddy Day Care largely targets it's silly humor to young children but has enough moments for adults to have a fun time with the shenanigans that follow its premise.
November 12, 2015
Not bad. Two dads try there best.
November 3, 2015
Very funny. One of Eddie Murphy's last good movies.
½ August 28, 2015
I like it for the reason NOSTALGIA
August 28, 2015
Eddie Murphy seems to pick a lot of bad films it's a good thing he didn't star in Daddy Day Camp the sequel to this film. This film was pretty enjoyable just a bit of fun really. Ultimately it's not a great film. But it's certainly not bad either. There are some id the jokes in this film which were just over silly and stupid and that was all the burp and fart jokes, those jokes are just not funny. I liked Anjelica Huston in this film a lot she is a great actress. This is an amusing film and there are a lot of hilarious scenes. It might not be anything special and maybe not anything great but it is not that bad.
½ August 7, 2015
Not a terrible film...I found the idea to be kind of likeable but overly forced to the point of head shaking...Murray isn't bad here and there are decent moments of comic relief but it just cannot be taken seriously. Two men set up a day care in their homes they are in charge of. From there it just gets sillier by the moment. Still decent laughs but a very average film.