Dallas Buyers Club Reviews

• 5d ago

The best acting performance from Jared Leto! With the best makeup and hairstyling ever done in a movie!

• Oct 29, 2022

Every time it's on the box, I will watch it. Matt plays a prick who in the end simply is an angel is a way I guess of putting it. I had no idea until this review I'm now posting that Jared Leto played Rayon, what a versatile actor. Don't knock this to the side, this movie was pretty much the reason I started watching other flicks with Mr McConaughey in them. The movie is brilliant, there is nothing that one can criticise about this film. Thank you and I hope you watch as a result of my review.

• Sep 23, 2022

One of the best movies I've ever seen.The whole cast from the writers to the actors are to drawer!Amazing

• Jun 29, 2022

As seen on Amazon, this is a waste of time.

As seen on Amazon, this is a waste of time.

• May 28, 2022

Amazing movie and one of Matthew McConaughey’s best performances. Thought provoking, riveting, and memorable. The characters and story will provide any viewer with a new perspective on one of the most brutal epidemics in American history.

• May 02, 2022

there is not much I can say about this film. It tells the story really well and the acting is really top notch.

• Apr 28, 2022

I have never seen this movie but it has JARED LETO in it, the star of my FAVOURITE movie MORBIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH MORBIUS ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORBIUS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't watch morbius i will find you, and i will hurt you. MORBIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 25, 2022

a masterpiece of the movie. Matthew McConaughey does a wonderful job as well as the always wonderful Jared Leto who plays a trans male with AIDS it's really good I would recommend it to anyone.

• Feb 23, 2022

One of the greatest film for me, a milestone. Must watch

One of the greatest film for me, a milestone. Must watch

• Jan 17, 2022

Matthew did a fantastic Job on this Movie. a wild and intense story made you feel you really stepped into someones real life. the emotions and rollercoasters it takes you on is powerful!